I might very well have a new favourite movie, wanna take a curious look? It won't suck I promise ;)

Starring:

Brad Dourif as Jack Dante
Ely Pouget as Hayden Cale
William Hootkins as John Carpenter
John Sharian as Raimi
Martin McDougall as Yutani
Andreas Wisniewski as Weyland
Richard Brake as Scott Ridley
Rachel Weisz as Junior Executive

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
I've never heard of it, but it does look like my sort of thing. I see Lon Suder from Star Trek Voyager is in it (whatever his real name is).

I've never heard of it, but it does look like my sort of thing. I see Lon Suder from Star Trek Voyager is in it (whatever his real name is).
If crack was a movie this would be krokodil.

I hope all of your thread titles will be in this format for the rest of time
I might very well have a new favourite title format, wanna take a curious look? It won't get old I promise ;)

Give me a synopsis of this movie

And does this exist in Alien Verse? :doge
The most 90s ever manchild hacker uses his death robot to fucking slaughter everyone inside a huge Bladerunner-esque corporate building unless some ex-model actress playing a woman who minced her baby by accident helps him get laid while he calls her mom.
And I have not exaggerated or misled you about any of this...

I think it does, those two goons called Weyland and Yutani might be the real corp heads.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Wait is down under not the proper term?

Does this make this song obsolete or offensive now? :hm

That song was made by Australians, they have the right

And it's how you say it that counts, you clearly weren't giving me a compliment and I do believe I've warned you about this sort of shit before

That song was made by Australians, they have the right

And it's how you say it that counts, you clearly weren't giving me a compliment and I do believe I've warned you about this sort of shit before
Fine. I won't joke about or with your place of birth.

Imma find another australian :hm

Back