Icarax (Bionicle) vs Evangelion

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
who is the strongest Eva character Icarax can beat? He faces each character 1 at a time

Icarax.PNG

tumblr_nzss2qZIyT1suxi1yo1_1280.0.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Unit 00 throwing the Spear of Longinus into space was calced in the continent level range, and the angel it was thrown at was able to resist it for a few seconds before being impaled. Adam destroying Antartica also has a canon yield in the petatons IIRC. Black and White ball angel had some kind of dimensional BFR ability and the angel that was bacteria (computer virus?) could hack things. Apparently the last Rebuild movie has some boosts for EVA, but I never watched it.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Where is that from BTW? Looks like a good feat

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

Where is that from BTW? Looks like a good feat
I havent come across it, it might be referring to what would have happened at the end of the Mahri Nui comics or Greg stating a nova blast would go outside of the city of metru nui, but the latter wouldn't be hundreds of miles (if you rounded up you'd get 100 but it's a complete unknown)

I'll look around but for now I have them at island to country level based on Teridax having enough psychic power to cause volcanic eruptions that would destroy Mata Nui (island) which is significantly larger than Metru Nui is

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
1) No, I don't. The Matoran do.

52) Since the MU is an artificial environment, the odds are there are safeguards to protect other domes from a nova blast that takes place in one. But if you think about, most Toa powers would, if unleashed uncontrolled, have the ability to either do serious physical damage to a planet that might a) destroy it or b) render it incapable of supporting life or c) wipe out most of the life on a planet. If Gali's powers caused the sea level of Aqua Magna to rise sufficiently, maybe it floods most of the landmasses and kills much of the population.

https://greg.thegreatarchives.com/2013-2017/page882

wait what the fuck

Apparently he at some point said Nova Blasts could destroy or outright ruin an entire planet???? I need to find the quote this convo is referencing, but this is very new and very insane information to me. Essentially the islands being contained in spheres in Mata Nui's body is the reason the attacks don't damage the rest of the world

fucking potentially planet level mid-tiers????????

EDIT: https://greg.thegreatarchives.com/farshtey-feed/page1

this is not a direct quote but it is again referencing him stating a Toa of Gravity could "destroy the planet"
all Toa have access to the same level of energy so if I can verify this statement this is one of the weirder upgrades I've found for the series

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
@OtherGalaxy

Someone on SB posted that water vaporization feat

“2) Will a regular Toa usually live or die when they go Nova? Jaller said he was going to die, and seemed set on it, but Gali went Nova and lived. Was that just because she was a Nuva?

2) Ah, but think about it -- Gali was unleashing a torrent of water and wearing a Mask of Water Breathing so she wouldn't drown. Jaller would have vaporized the water for miles, maybe hundreds of miles or more around, and he breathed water. He would have suffocated.”

site is useful sometimes :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy

Someone on SB posted that water vaporization feat

“2) Will a regular Toa usually live or die when they go Nova? Jaller said he was going to die, and seemed set on it, but Gali went Nova and lived. Was that just because she was a Nuva?

2) Ah, but think about it -- Gali was unleashing a torrent of water and wearing a Mask of Water Breathing so she wouldn't drown. Jaller would have vaporized the water for miles, maybe hundreds of miles or more around, and he breathed water. He would have suffocated.”

site is useful sometimes :mjlol
ah neat

this is the same site I was combing, but I hadn't come across this yet

fwiw she used that Nova and it hit 5 other half dead toa who werent wearing water breathing masks and they still lived so :mjlol

also see my above post for even more ridiculous shit

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
ah neat

this is the same site I was combing, but I hadn't come across this yet

fwiw she used that Nova and it hit 5 other half dead toa who werent wearing water breathing masks and they still lived so :mjlol

also see my above post for even more ridiculous shit
I saw

Archive version:

FA62-DE35-5-B99-4798-B0-C5-456-A29197505.jpg

Legos waxing a lot more people now :mjlol

Back