Introducing Mafioso, a new Mafia tool! (DISCONTINUED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Will everything be private and only visible to me *ie no mods/admins*?
Yep! We may add co-hosting support in the future; otherwise, you're either a basic user who can join games or a host that can join and create games.
I also don't see a way to add a game on the page after signing in
You're already added to the Mafiso Hosts group, so try signing out of the app and then signing back in. We don't fetch your forum data frequently, which is something we plan to improve in the future. As of right now, to get your latest forum data, such as the secondary user groups you are a part of and your recent avatar, the new sign-in request will fetch that new data instantly.

RDK

Marvelous
Yep! We may add co-hosting support in the future; otherwise, you're either a basic user who can join games or a host that can join and create games.

You're already added to the Mafiso Hosts group, so try signing out of the app and then signing back in. We don't fetch your forum data frequently, which is something we plan to improve in the future. As of right now, to get your latest forum data, such as the secondary user groups you are a part of and your recent avatar, the new sign-in request will fetch that new data instantly.
If you have discord do you want to add me and we can work through it, im having some issues right now

Reactions: Ral
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back