Is it just me

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
We would have to either categorize them differently, or add something like: ✔ Agree (Positive)

I'm leaning towards the latter, but need feedback from more peeps.
I can see the utility of it, but I suppose I wouldn't want to clutter things up too much either. Adding a "(Positive)", "(Neutral)" or "(Negative)" to the names of ratings makes them a little less punchy.

I suppose in the end it doesn't really matter that much. And making it too obvious which ones are negative might make me feel bad when I rate people "Drama" (or whatever) as a joke. :hm

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I can see the utility of it, but I suppose I wouldn't want to clutter things up too much either. Adding a "(Positive)", "(Neutral)" or "(Negative)" to the names of ratings makes them a little less punchy.

I suppose in the end it doesn't really matter that much. And making it too obvious which ones are negative might make me feel bad when I rate people "Drama" (or whatever) as a joke. :hm
I'm gonna make a feature requires to at least let us admins be able to add custom alt text so it shows up when you hover over the rating. We can also make a thread listing the reactions with their type and score?

Pericolo

Illustrious
I'm gonna make a feature requires to at least let us admins be able to add custom alt text so it shows up when you hover over the rating. We can also make a thread listing the reactions with their type and score?
you know what would be fucking awesome

if they all had separators so you could put them in little groups but still have them as a single long boi bar, see, you'd put good on the left, neutral in the middle, EVIL FUCK on the right, and i'm sure if people need it to be more visual you could have some gradient on there to show em that the ratings go from "a funny lad" to "that's a post!" to "that man fucked my dog"

and you just slap some separators in there to keep them all neat und tidy in their little prison cells, like how firefox's address bar/bookmarks/addons/etc combo bar works

• Wow
Reactions: Ral

Pericolo

Illustrious
ignore me talking as if we're in a bar, talking about owning our own bar 13 shots in

i have chosen to write my post in that style to hype up an average idea to "thash preddy gud!"

• Skully
Reactions: Ral
Back