• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Jedah in Nasuverse

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
^believe that was with extensive prep based on his ending, unless the Majigen he made is considered a full sized universe? Not an expert on Darkstalkers lore just know the broad strokes

Who’s that?

Basically the strongest being of their respective Celestial Object. They are ludicrously strong, are connected to their Celestial Object and are usually one in the same and tend to have some ridiculous ace(Type-Moon/Crimson Moon Brunsterd has a weapon that basically resets Humanity and Type-ORT can absorb the abilities of those it kills).
For a final fuck you, they don't have the same level of "Death" that Humans have and thus still persists even if their bodies are destroyed.

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Basically the strongest being of their respective Celestial Object. They are ludicrously strong, are connected to their Celestial Object and are usually one in the same and tend to have some ridiculous ace(Type-Moon/Crimson Moon Brunsterd has a weapon that basically resets Humanity and Type-ORT can absorb the abilities of those it kills).
For a final fuck you, they don't have the same level of "Death" that Humans have and thus still persists even if their bodies are destroyed.

Then yeah Jedah is not fucking with them

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Ah right, if he's Galaxy or slightly lower, then he stops at the TYPEs-Ultimate Ones then
Way above any kind of galaxy. He trivializes Pyron. Who is four times the size of our galaxy, and by trivialize I mean he one-shots him in his own endings. Pyron couldn't even be saved by plot armor in a narrative that favored him. I wager Jedah is at least approaching universal in scale even without any preparation.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We don't know how big the Majigen is.

But Jedah's biggest strength isn't his pure DC, it's his soul power which is ridiculous. They better have huge soul defenses in that series to deal with him.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
What he did to the old majigen is above any soul defense I can think of so that alone would give 99% of beings trouble

Type-Rey

Retired
Would soul fuckery even do anything to a Type ?

Cuz they're either treated as machine-like and the best way to beat one is to smash it into smithereens , use ungodly amount of haxx that isn't really soul based or if we go with how Tsuki treats Arc, their soul is either literally inside the Inner Sea of their respective Planets or celestial bodies (assuming that other places other than Earth have that shit) or that they literally are a copy of the Soul of the Planet and the only instance i recall where the Soul of a Planet was damaged comes from Notes where once the soul of the planet is wounded, shit starts to go into the no life/ red sky setting. And we still don't know exactly what caused that shit . Best guess we got is the Valesty ritual and we still don't know what it entails .

Interesting thing to ponder.

I actually did forget that a TYPE is more or less connected to their respective Celestial Object more than just a physical sense lol.
So yeah, that is an interesting query otherwise and hard to tell if it can be used or not considering Jedah has done some funky shit himself.

Back