• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Jesus Christ invades Dragon Ball and Kamen Rider and Star Wars

What hax does Jesus have?
Matter manipulation, life and death manipulation, self-resurrection, control over demons, angels, and other spirits, cause blindness, precognition/clairvoyance, telepathy, mind manipulation, inflict diseases and plagues, has a sickle that can reap souls, bypass godhood (in Paradise Lost killed a legion of regenerating immortals), reality-warping, and cosmic awareness.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
maxresdefault.jpg

Goku and Jesus have done the Potara fusion before

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
speaking of the trinity, Mormon Jesus is said after his death, he will ascend and reach the same power sphere as his father, Elohim. and Elohim is basically the big guy, while Jesus created the universe and is the one that will in the end defeat the devil in revelations.

Tho Elohim have created other world like the earth and universes, I dont know If Jesus have ever done that or if hes designated to only be Jesus for this earth. If hes Jesus on other earths and created those universes then his power will scale ever higher.
(I learned all this from watching that mormon Jesus animated video on youtube).

Was Jesus ever appearing in the Lucifer Morningstar comic book?

I dont know whom Jesus defeated in OBD brawl tho. He beat bowser and sidious and has been undefeated since.

@Nevermind what was Jesus lastest win?

Back