• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

JuJutsu Kaisen Feats/Canon/ Tier list discussion thread: Panda > Your favorite Bear!

Who will be the strongest EoS?

• Megumi

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Gojo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Itadori

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
dc wise, there are several city block/multi city block levels feats, with jogo's meteor feat being around small town+ levels

overall, jjk, is lacking in stats compared to verses even like mha, but they got hax and some degree of hypersonic speed, to at least yeet, the likes of kimetsu

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
whats the hypersonic feat?
im behind on the current arc so if it comes from that I haven't read it yet

NZcYbPI.jpg

1MkMjZj.jpg

caught a bullet from a rather close range, hypersonic by default, lmao

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So with the most recent chapter out, should we give Tengen's Barrier planet level dura? seeing as how Kenjaku stated if it wasn't for the barrier and Tsukumo's willpower the entire earth may have been destroyed?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I haven't read JJK in about a year in a half. I like to read the series in bulk. Maybe show the panel I would like to see it.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Yuki Tsukumo's Cursed Technique Bombaye/Star Rage allows her to add an imaginary mass to her body, in normal circumstances, this mass doesn't affect her, meaning she can still move without being hindered.

0205-011.png
0205-012.png

But as chapter 208 revealed, to a point, at some point the added mass actually affects her, and if she keeps adding mass she can literally turn herself into a black hole that was stated by Kenjaku to be able to destroy the Earth.

However, this is a suicide attack as she herself dies from this.

In chapter 208 Tengen's Barrier+Yuki's own willpower contains the blackhole while Kenjaku survives being near it by using Itadori's mom technique 'Antigravity System' to negate the intense gravitational effect of the black hole till it disappears.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Some people on FN thinks this means that all Special Grades are planet level now. Which is frankly dumb.

This attack killed Yuki it is not something she can pull out normally, and Kenjaku only survived by using Anti-gravity to negate the effect. So really no one should scale to this tech except Tengen's barrier as it had a part in containing it.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Tengen's Barrier is a labyrinth of empty barrier's.

0206-001.png
0206-003.png

Should also note that Kenjaku is repeatedly stated to be equal or better than Tengen at barrier techs
0145-008.png

Meaning that Kenjaku possibly can create barriers equal to Tengen's. But that's just my opinion.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
can-satoru-gojo-beat-goku-jujutsu-kaisen-vs-dragon-ball-z-v0-1v7szwu5dl0a1.jpg

i told ya that this headcanon fan zenkai gonna have gojo solo db chars now :hestonpls

stans don't follow the story, they follow their own headcanon, period :russ

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy @Blade

Just wondering would this count as a lightning timing feat?

In the most recent chapter 234, While fighting Mahoraga and Agito, Gojo walks into Agito's lightning (Agito is a new totality with Nue as its base, its lightning being a ability of Nue's, so it should scale to the giant Nue Sukuna summoned.) And doesn't seem to be harmed.

YWIYPdx.jpeg

It seems Infinity is blocking the lightning from reaching him.

We know that Gojo's Infinity requires him to process the information of everything that enters the field before the stoppage effect.

SCfZcu5_d.webp

Meaning that Gojo could possibly process information faster than lightning.

As for the validity of Nue's lightning being equivalent to natural? We have Kashimo whose CE trait gives his CE the properties of real lightning.

Last edited:
Back