• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Kamen Rider Saber (Superhero Senki) vs. Zeno (Dragonball Super)

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
A hero of justice has come to put an end to the tyranny of a mad god.

hERLiUw.png

VS

hL64kFx.jpg

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Judging from the Movie, Zen'O ends up getting dethroned and replaced with a true Good God.
His power-up also let him channel the stories of every single Super Sentai and Kamen Rider with exception for maybe Revice. So, he should be able to do everything they can.

On top of the fact that even before this power-up he was able to become a God like Shotaro, and have control over the narrative of stories. When Shotaro failed to erase him from existence like all the other Super Sentai and Kamen Riders.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
so how strong is this dude
As I noted before he survived getting written out of his own story when everybody else got evaporated. Somehow he ended up becoming a God like Shotaro, and could interact with the "real" world. He was also able to bring back Shotaro after Asmodeus finger snapped him through that same narrative power via a biography, and together they brought back all the Super Sentai and Kamen Riders. Asmodeus himself was powerful enough that he could fuse all those stories together with exception for Revice which didn't exist until Wacky Woohoo Birthday Man intervened.

So, that would make at least 94 different universes that Asmodeus fused together? Asmodeus also had that same narrative control, was responsible for bringing Shotaro from the real world, and was able to recreate Journey to the West and the Tale of Eight Dogs.

Saber was able to compete with Asmodeus, and hurt him even when he went kaiju.

Back