• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Knull vs Ruphas Mafahl

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
The feats for mega multiversal Ruphas or whatever:

She fought Alovenus who can do this:

I got these feats from

SB

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
serious answer
if they scale to this it should be beyond Knull's paygrade
It sounds megaversal at least
Although it's held back by the fact that no amount of "folders" or "softwares" or "computers" is specified.
These are just multiversal to arguably multiversal+ though
Alovenus concentrated light in her hands. This wasn’t just light. It had the power to take in countless universes and destroy worlds by the hundreds, thousands, and millions.
Countless worlds were simultaneously destroyed. The scale had become too large to make any sense out of it.

It's a little inconsistent, I'm not exactly sure what to make of how strong Alovenus is intended to be, or how big the multiverse(s) is
As for this
-not specified how many parallel universes are in the dimension
-not specified how many universes are in the higher dimensions, although given they were made by combining infinite dimensions, this one could be assumed to be infinite at least

sir_fire

Distinguished
Getter Emperor gets off his recliner to give multiversal level spankings to the two misbehaving children for shitting up his lawn then goes back inside to force his nephew STTGL to do an octillion squats while carrying 500 spiral galaxies on his back before letting him eat breakfast.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

I want to say you should just use the number given i.e. millions but-

The fact the text is split between "Worlds" and "universes" suggests the original text used a different word for each. So it is actually absorbing/compressing "countless" universes and either:

a) destroying all connected lower universes
b) destroying all the planets in said universes

Not sure if this actually matters for the scaling of them being multiversal+ though

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
That feat in particular seems to suggest the latter btw, if you were to ask me