Marvelous
Banned Member
giphy.gif

Hmm..
Vector Prime solos

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
The feats for mega multiversal Ruphas or whatever:

A collision—The universe and the parallel worlds contained within one dimension were erased.

A collision—The higher dimensions, which had been created by fusing an infinite number of similar dimensions, couldn't withstand the shockwaves and were blown away.

Another collision—Even the super-high dimensions, which included many higher dimensions, shattered without a word.

But not yet, it still wasn't enough. Something like this wouldn't be enough. The opponent was still full of vigor. She hadn't taken any damage at all. Therefore, she must go higher, even higher, and beyond the end!
Ruphas and Alovenus held out their palms as they materialized and unleashed nameless destruction upon each other. There was no need for skill names anymore. It was just a hassle to come up with them. The power wielded by each of them was infinite. If the opponent’s infinity exceeded one’s own infinity, then one would simply have to go beyond that.

They were no longer using trivial attacks like Big Bang and Big Crunch. Those kinds of attacks were already meaningless at this point. There was no need to name the skills. They were just purely unleashing raw power.

I’m strong.

I’m stronger.

Then, I’m even stronger still.

Ruphas continued to accelerate. Her speed endlessly increased, as if it was being multiplied by the speed of light. However, Alovenus accelerated at a speed that left it far behind. In the next moment, Ruphas reciprocated by doing the same thing.

If Ruphas struck with a googolplex power value, Alovenus would counterattack with a power value of a googolplex multiplied by a googolplex. Then, Ruphas would attack again with a multiple of that.

If the opponent insisted that infinity was merely one before her, then all that was needed was to transcend to a higher realm. Using each other as a stepping stone, they tried to push through with their strongest settings.

She fought Alovenus who can do this:

Alovenus spoke, and the entire universe began to shrink. It became smaller and smaller…until it went beyond the limit, allowing Ruphas and the others to see the whole picture. Beyond the universe, a vast outer space expanded.

While the Goddess talked leisurely, Ruphas didn’t cease her attacks. She released one of Scorpius’ poisonous skills. Orm activated his breath weapon as well. However, the Goddess didn’t stop talking.

“And then, this is where story C comes in and states that the multiverse is just a single cell of an even larger cosmos.”

The multiverse shrank as well, revealing the overwhelming scale that the multiverse was just a cell of a cosmos.
Alovenus concentrated light in her hands. This wasn’t just light. It had the power to take in countless universes and destroy worlds by the hundreds, thousands, and millions. This was the realm of God. There was just far too much of a difference in scale.
The power of Alovenus swelled further and triggered a universal explosion. Ruphas and the others tried their best to defend, erase, or assimilate the power. However, Alovenus flew over and flicked the three of them at the same time. Ruphas and the others immediately went on the offensive, but their attacks were easily evaded. Attacks with infinite speed should have ignored the entire process of hitting.
Alovenus ridiculed them, saying that all resistances were futile. Then, the light of the universe’s beginning (Big Bang) exploded around her. It wasn’t just once. Again and again, the universe was born as if it had been erased without exceptions, while a larger universe was born outside of it. There were even more further beyond…

Did she repeat the same thing a hundred times out of whim? In any event, Alovenus immediately abandoned the newborn universe by the point Ruphas and the others had become so small within it that they were like specks of dust.

“End of the World (Big Crunch), a hundredfold.”

Countless worlds were simultaneously destroyed. The scale had become too large to make any sense out of it. Alovenus herself probably wasn’t thinking too much about it. This tremendous power made the previous battles look like children’s play. This was the reason she was said to be omnipotent.
The final point. This was what Alovenus called the place outside of the universe. This was the end of everything and also the place of beginnings. Every world and every timeline was connected to this place.

In a sense, the universe was like a software within a computer. There would be various saved data within. Each of them formed a parallel world. Beyond the universe, there were many more universes (softwares). These were organized in a folder. But if one were to look outside that folder, there would be more folders. If one were to go beyond the computer itself, there would be more computers lined up outside. This served as an analogy for the universe.
Infinite speed? I see. How amazing. Then, I’ll answer thus, ‘Infinite speed before me is nothing more than one, and I’m one hundred times faster.’ If you have infinite power, then I’ll say, ‘Even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond.’ If you go beyond that, I’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If you say that you’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, I can simply make myself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than you.
So what will you do next? An instant death attack that kills the opponent just by facing them? An ability to take away all of the opponent’s powers just by being present? A trait that always makes you stronger than your opponent? Turn back time to undo events? Become a resident of a higher dimension and toss away the opponent’s settings like a piece of waste paper? The power to nullify all kinds of abilities? An invincible barrier that can reflect any attacks at several times their original power? A constitution that manipulates the concept of victory and ignores the process to attain absolute victory? A cheat that instills the concept of defeat into the opponent to ensure absolute defeat for them? Or pure, unrivaled power that can penetrate and kill everything without exception?
Whatever is fine. Please use them until you are satisfied. They wouldn’t work anyway.”
I got these feats from

SB :russ

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
serious answer
In a sense, the universe was like a software within a computer. There would be various saved data within. Each of them formed a parallel world. Beyond the universe, there were many more universes (softwares). These were organized in a folder. But if one were to look outside that folder, there would be more folders. If one were to go beyond the computer itself, there would be more computers lined up outside. This served as an analogy for the universe.
if they scale to this it should be beyond Knull's paygrade
It sounds megaversal at least
Although it's held back by the fact that no amount of "folders" or "softwares" or "computers" is specified.
These are just multiversal to arguably multiversal+ though
Alovenus concentrated light in her hands. This wasn’t just light. It had the power to take in countless universes and destroy worlds by the hundreds, thousands, and millions.
Countless worlds were simultaneously destroyed. The scale had become too large to make any sense out of it.

It's a little inconsistent, I'm not exactly sure what to make of how strong Alovenus is intended to be, or how big the multiverse(s) is
A collision—The universe and the parallel worlds contained within one dimension were erased.

A collision—The higher dimensions, which had been created by fusing an infinite number of similar dimensions, couldn't withstand the shockwaves and were blown away.

Another collision—Even the super-high dimensions, which included many higher dimensions, shattered without a word.

But not yet, it still wasn't enough. Something like this wouldn't be enough. The opponent was still full of vigor. She hadn't taken any damage at all. Therefore, she must go higher, even higher, and beyond the end!
As for this
-not specified how many parallel universes are in the dimension
-not specified how many universes are in the higher dimensions, although given they were made by combining infinite dimensions, this one could be assumed to be infinite at least

sir_fire

Distinguished
Getter Emperor gets off his recliner to give multiversal level spankings to the two misbehaving children for shitting up his lawn then goes back inside to force his nephew STTGL to do an octillion squats while carrying 500 spiral galaxies on his back before letting him eat breakfast.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
serious answer

if they scale to this it should be beyond Knull's paygrade
It sounds megaversal at least
Although it's held back by the fact that no amount of "folders" or "softwares" or "computers" is specified.
These are just multiversal to arguably multiversal+ though

It's a little inconsistent, I'm not exactly sure what to make of how strong Alovenus is intended to be, or how big the multiverse(s) is

As for this
-not specified how many parallel universes are in the dimension
-not specified how many universes are in the higher dimensions, although given they were made by combining infinite dimensions, this one could be assumed to be infinite at least

I want to say you should just use the number given i.e. millions but-

The fact the text is split between "Worlds" and "universes" suggests the original text used a different word for each. So it is actually absorbing/compressing "countless" universes and either:

a) destroying all connected lower universes
b) destroying all the planets in said universes

Not sure if this actually matters for the scaling of them being multiversal+ though

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
That feat in particular seems to suggest the latter btw, if you were to ask me

Back