• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Leomon (Digimon Adventure) vs Senator Armstrong (Metal Gear)

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Scenario) Leomon from the original (1999) of Digimon Adventure has heard of World Marshal's plans to kidnap children and turn them into terror weapons, and he has come to World Marshal HQ to make it stop. Senator Armstrong obviously isn't about to let an over-sized Lion man and his sense of "justice" mess with his dream and this leads to the two duking it out on the roof.

Mindset: Bloodlust
BGM:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yes that's why it's specifically Leomon and not SaberLeomon.:maybe

Basically any Perfect worth their salt (and some Adults) can solo Metal Gear, much less an Ultimate.
Remind me what all the Digimon evolution stages are again? I think I've got some of the terms mixed up.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Remind me what all the Digimon evolution stages are again? I think I've got some of the terms mixed up.
Japanese
Baby
Baby II
Child
Adult
Perfect
Ultimate
Super Ultimate

English
Fresh
In-Training
Rookie
Champion
Ultimate
Mega
Super Ultimate

I tend to use the original terms so if you see me say Ultimate (in this case SaberLeomon), what I mean in english terms was Mega.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Japanese
Baby
Baby II
Child
Adult
Perfect
Ultimate
Super Ultimate

English
Fresh
In-Training
Rookie
Champion
Ultimate
Mega
Super Ultimate

I tend to use the original terms so if you see me say Ultimate (in this case SaberLeomon), what I mean in english terms was Mega.
Just for reference, what Digimon are considered Super Ultimate again?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just for reference, what Digimon are considered Super Ultimate again?
Basically any kind of additional evolution/power-up than an Ultimate goes through, constitutes a super ultimate. Though it should be noted that, canonically speaking, it isn't actually considered it's own evolution level. It's just a separate distinction for particularly powerful Ultimate Level Digimon.

Examples Include:
Omegamon (fusion of two Ultimates)
Shinegreymon Burst Mode
UlforceVeedramon Future Mode
Daemon without his cloak
Arkadimon Super Ultimate
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I know he scales to Ogremon but wasn't there a speed/DC feat for kuwagumon?

Bob74h

The Supreme King
ignoring the troll. Leomon should win here
Leomon can wrestle with characters like garurumon, Who can damage the island sized devimon

sir_fire

Distinguished
Leomon can wrestle with characters like garurumon, Who can damage the island sized devimon
Also, what was all that crap about "consensus"? You're agreeing with everyone else here and yet you don't believe in consensus? Wow, stupid, hypocritical, self-important, makes nothing but shitty threads and a contrarian! A perfect OBD idiot bingo! Congrats!

Bob74h

The Supreme King
That doesn't even make any sense. Oh wait, nothing you say does.
you called me ragan jr
So, I called you Hilary and made a negative comment about her

Sorry, your brain is not functionable and you cant understand context

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Devimon was neither island sized (he wasn't even as big as the mountain they were fighting next to), nor could Garurumon damage him. He was completely no-selling every attack they through at him that didn't catch him off guard (and even that was him being startled, not damaged).

The most he was able to achieve in consort with with the other five adults (ie not even on his own) was hold on for a few seconds before Devimon casually blew them all off. He gets no scaling off Devimon whatsoever.

Leomon (and indeed most Adventure Adults, not named Angemon or Devimon) scales to city level off of Meramon, which puts him on the same level as Armstrong. That's it.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Also, what was all that crap about "consensus"? You're agreeing with everyone else here and yet you don't believe in consensus? Wow, stupid, hypocritical, self-important, makes nothing but shitty threads and a contrarian! A perfect OBD idiot bingo! Congrats!
Opposing everyone on everything for no reason was never how i operated
It's just how you have choose to view me because, I happen to conflict with your group on most subject matters

As a example on this very forum
I did agree with most people in that bayformers would beat aot

I never said, I dont believe in consensus. Consensus is just the mainstream argument. it will exist wither or not, I have issues with the points raised
I said, I dont agree with that being a reason for having a conclusion
unknown.png

Nothing you said here showed contradiction in my points
I can agree with the coomunity on one thing and not other, I dont have to ether fully fight you on everything or blindly agree on everything. If you make sense instead of acting like complete retards then yea sure i'll agree

Last edited:
Back