ljeflkadzx

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
We don't really bitch as much about NF/FV as we used to when this place first officially opened to the public. King spud banished the lot of us, but mostly just his hatred towards me (and this site) has left us in Banhalla for eternity while the some of my other comrades were revived through a spiral of what felt like endless negotiations :pepesip

https://onelastforum.com/forums/shitpost-central.7/ is where all the shitposts generally go, but you are free to bitch/vent about NF/FV all you want so long as you don't get too crazy :blobtrin

• Support
Reactions: Wtf

Wtf

We don't really bitch as much about NF/FV as we used to when this place first officially opened to the public. King spud banished the lot of us, but mostly just his hatred towards me (and this site) has left us in Banhalla for eternity while the some of my other comrades were revived through a spiral of what felt like endless negotiations :pepesip

https://onelastforum.com/forums/shitpost-central.7/ is where all the shitposts generally go, but you are free to bitch/vent about NF/FV all you want so long as you don't get too crazy :blobtrin
great, i'll promise not to get too mentally ill.
You seem familiar :hm
you dont know me, i never played mafia. :expepe

any wtf is NF, I leave it for years for being ultra-right wingy, I come back and its militant university-level alphabet soup. What a flip.

• lel
Reactions: Ral

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

any wtf is NF, I leave it for years for being ultra-right wingy, I come back and its militant university-level alphabet soup. What a flip.
But I was on and still am on NF after 20 years. :hm

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
great, i'll promise not to get too mentally ill.

Things have changed and slowly people are flocking here, just not the people that will die for the regime over there. OBD is the main attraction here so far and Mafia is coming up, hoping to beef up other sections too like gaming and whatnot.

• Agree
Reactions: Wtf

Wtf

great, I'd like to stick around. News section isnt as vibrant tho. Not that the cafe is anyway. I remember it fondly.

Reactions: Ral
great, I'd like to stick around. News section isnt as vibrant tho. Not that the cafe is anyway. I remember it fondly.
My bug news got swarmed by more positive and sought after news of murder, misery and general human activity.

Though my first bug news thread there about the (then) newly emerged phenomenon of ant megacolonies spanning continents got sidetracked by some into hating on muslim immigrants. Some things never change.

Back