Mafia General Discussion

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Abolish the 19th Amendment can you look io something for me. I can't quote posts properly anymore for some reason. Even if I click quote, and get the acknowledgment that it has been selected. when I try to paste them, I get a message that tells me that no posts were selected.....
Looks to be working for me :hm

Try clearing your browser cache.

A few other questions:
1. Does this happen on all of your devices?
2. Which browser does this occur the most on?
3. Have you tried different browsers?

I'll also need the thread and post you last tried it on and if you can, try multi-quoting this post here.

The WYSIWYG editor is all JavaScript, so ideally it would come down to an issue on the client-side (your device/browser) or the forum asset side (where it loads the JavaScript that inserts the quite into the reply box.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Looks to be working for me :hm

Try clearing your browser cache.

A few other questions:
1. Does this happen on all of your devices?
2. Which browser does this occur the most on?
3. Have you tried different browsers?

I'll also need the thread and post you last tried it on and if you can, try multi-quoting this post here.

The WYSIWYG editor is all JavaScript, so ideally it would come down to an issue on the client-side (your device/browser) or the forum asset side (where it loads the JavaScript that inserts the quite into the reply box.
It seems to vary. I have this issue on chrome and safari and it seems to vary as to when the bug happens.

• Hm
Reactions: Ral
Back