• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mondaiji Taichi-Feats, Lore and Discussion.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Alright, since the thread I was in before got locked. And deciding to adhere to Titan's suggestion, here I go but before this thing starts, I need a bit of clarification to see if I am wrong with interpreting these feats.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Thanks to @Alex Cross since this thread draws information form his respect thread: Respect thread.
Mondaiji-tachi_ga_isekai_kara_kuru_soudesu_yo_V11_Color_Pic.jpg
R.7d51b21a843f1444faca57682234a6a2
Mondaiji-tachi_ga_isekai_kara_kuru_soudesu_yo_V10_Color_Pic_2.jpg

Summary:
Sakamaki Izayoi, Kudou Asuka, and Kasukabe Yō have tremendous powers and are bored with the regular world.

An envelope arrives for each person, and when each opens their envelope, they are stunned to see the scenery around them change to a world they had never encountered before. They’ve been summoned by the Black Rabbit to help the community “No Name” to overthrow the Demon Lords
Author: Tatsunoko Tarou
Publisher: Kadokawa

Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they? (Japanese: 問題児たちが異世界から来るそうですよ?, Hepburn: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sō Desu yo?), also known as Mondaiji (問題児), is a Japanese light novel series written by Tarō Tatsunoko and illustrated by Yū Amano. The series was published by Kadokawa Shoten under the imprint Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko.

The entire story is divided into three parts:
Part I :- Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Mondaiji-tachi-ga-Isekai-kara-Kuru-Sou-Desu-yo-1.jpg

Part II :- Last Embryo (Sequel to Part I)
Last-Embryo.jpg

Part III :- Million Crown (alternative Bad Ending.)
0cyc8kf9spj71.jpg

Along with these, the author regularly stays in contact with his reader and clarifies many things including cosmology, description of gifts, the character and past of human history, and Little Garden by means of tweets, rants between characters in the last pages of Volumes, etc. This makes it very easy to miss several plot points, the nature of cosmology, and so on.

> If you are a huge fan of long series that features mythology, expansive cosmology, and detailed world-building then the series is for you. And when I say cosmology and world-building are insane, I truly mean it. Everything from world to character motivation is explained in the most minute detail by Tarou-Sensei. @CrossTheHorizon has read the series and you can ask him about the characters. || Also, Azi Dahak is Ultra-Chad. Props to Tarou-Sensei for writing him as he did. ||

> If you are more fan of the main character-oriented Light Novel, then this might not be for you since while yes, Izayoi is the main character- he isn't always the focus. Last Embryo focuses more on Homura, Million Crown isn't even his story, even in Mondaiji the screen time is split between the 3 MCs, while most side stories feature the past of Little Garden so again-he isn't involved.

Last edited:

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Overview of the General Power Level:
Mondaiji-tachi is an incredibly powerful verse with an enormous multiversal cosmological structure and multitudes of broken hax on an extremely high level. Characters of this series have various common abilities such as reality warping, conceptual manipulation, power nullification, elemental manipulation, absolute probability manipulation, astronomical objects manipulation, and so forth.

>The prime representatives are the Strongest Species. The 4th Poets can erode universes just by singing, capable of collecting and changing infinite amounts of universes. Pure-blooded Dragons are gigantic creatures beyond comprehension that can carry entire worlds and embodiment of whole cosmologies themselves. Divine Spirits are existences that existed before and established all things. Killing a Star Spirit required an attack that can at least erase infinite worlds at once or it would be impossible.

>5-Digit like Black Death Demon King required a strike which could destroy stars in order to defeat her.

>The 4-Digits (Divine Domain) are the upper level with strength far surpassing those from 5-Digit. With few rare case of Multiversal feats due to either:
a) Nature of their existence
b) Nature of their gift
Example: A Demon King like Maxwell can trigger a Paradigm Shift (a), Leticia in Solar Dragon form is the embodiment of humanity's cosmology (a and b), Kouryuu can ascend his body into the level of Star Spirit (b), etc......

>The 3-Digit (Almighty Domain) are living Brahmans who are responsible for the creation World of Little Garden and everything of Heaven and Earth. Descending with their true form would be a huge disaster to the lower layers or the outer universes (each universe can only withstand 3 weakened avatars Gods at most). They could manipulate the whole Creation and Akashic Record at will if it wasn't for the "Omnipotence Paradox" and End Emptiness that sealed most of their power. All 3-Digit Pantheons (not Gods) possess "Another Cosmology", a secret technique to construct their pantheons aka Cosmology [The universe as observed from a Mythological point of View]. e.g. For Christianity-the Universe as mentioned by Bible so Heaven, Hell, Earth, etc, For Buddism-Three Thousand World, For Greeks and Romans- Olympus and everything along with it.
>[Cosmology exists separate from the Outer Universe/World observed from Human History. While Latter is a world of pure science and physics, no magic and other bullshit, former on the other hand, has its own sets of laws and providence that are based on the pantheon's respective myth.]

>The 2-Digit (Full Authority Domain) are the prototypes of Brahman, not only do they completely lack any restriction of the 3-Digits like "Omnipotence Paradox", but each of them is possibly also stronger than the combined might of the entire 3-Digit.

>The 1-Digit also known as the most Ancient Demon Lords aka Last Embryo, are the most powerful beings and the true destroyer that could annihilate gods, Little Garden along with mankind. They are the final big baddies aka Main Antagonists.

Last edited:

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Terminologies
As I mentioned above, Mondaiji is a vast verse with its own set of things. So, for anyone who wants to read the series, and debate for it or against it, these terminologies must know. And also, no-the terminologies are not irrelevant as many from here say since not only are they vital to understand the scale of things that are commonly done but if you don't know them, you will be scratching your head while reading the story.
>So I begin, with the most basics ones:

1) Gift

Gifts are a type of Balance System that the gods bestow for the history of mankind to move into the correct path. The reason why countless heroes, braves and historical prominent figures were summoned to Little Garden, is because the result of being summoned just like that during the retrieval of Gifts. All because leaving the Gifts at their original place would only bring trouble on future eras.

Last edited:
Back