• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Morlun (Earth-616) VS Zombieman (One-Punch Man)

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Has Zombieman ever regened from being eaten? Cause I can imagine Morlun draining his life force as they're fighting, using him as a perpetual battery, until he's got enough energy to just devour him entirely.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Zombieman wins

Puri Puri Prisoner admits he’s the weakest S Class hero, and S Class is well outside of Spider-Man territory

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Zombieman wins

Puri Puri Prisoner admits he’s the weakest S Class hero, and S Class is well outside of Spider-Man territory
Spider-Man's been at city level+ for some time now, dude https://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms?view=article&id=1478&catid=8 (Ever since Edward Nygma tried to downplay him with that Spider-Man vs Dio thread iirc lol).

Most S Class are just City Level scaling from BoS Genos.

And Morlun can tank Spidey's full power punches with no damage
tUBStLi_d.webp

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Spider-Man's been at city level+ for some time now, dude https://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/general-obd-terms?view=article&id=1478&catid=8 (Ever since Edward Nygma tried to downplay him with that Spider-Man vs Dio thread iirc lol).

Most S Class are just City Level scaling from BoS Genos.

And Morlun can tank Spidey's full power punches with no damage
tUBStLi_d.webp
I know Morlun tends to be stronger than Spider-Man I just forgot if he was far stronger or not lol

Iirc he’s still in Spidey’s rogue gallery

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I know Morlun tends to be stronger than Spider-Man I just forgot if he was far stronger or not lol

Iirc he’s still in Spidey’s rogue gallery
He can’t beat Morlun in a straight up fight. Just from Morlun’s first introduction Spidey was running away from him for days on end because he couldn’t do anything to him.

The only times Morlun is beaten is from Spidey taking advantage of a specific weakness (Spidey amping the radiation in his blood so Morlun draining his life force would backfire) or Spidey getting a massive amp (when he was on his Deathbed he got empowered by a mystical being called “The Other”).

Back