My hearts have escaped!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
As you can see, my hearts have escaped.

Please capture them and give them to someone else in need.

Happy Valentines day everyone!

Worst

it's nice but i would put it behind the main content at least so it's not that invasive :)

.p-body {
z-index: 100001;
}

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Worst Applying z-index to that class you suggest makes modals not position themselves within the actual visible contents of the screen, so I'm gonna turn the hurling hurts off for today

Worst

@Worst Applying z-index to that class you suggest makes modals not position themselves within the actual visible contents of the screen, so I'm gonna turn the hurling hurts off for today

yea it's because the canvas had already a very big Z index xD a z index of 1 to the canvas with the heards should have been enough

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
yea it's because the canvas had already a very big Z index xD a z index of 1 to the canvas with the heards should have been enough
Unfortunately with Xenforo, z-index has adverse effects on some of the core code

The Holiday add-on activates on every scheduled holiday event; I can alternatively turn any of them off, inject or modify CSS on the holiday itself (without touching templates/styles), and control the speed/time/quantity of the animations if need be.