• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Nier (character): Black Clover Gauntlet

3o5rfiyyh4v61.jpg

Nier, with his grimoire, tests his mettle against Black Clover. How far does he get?

Scenario 1: Nier from the prologue with Grimoire Noir and his Iron Pipe

Scenario 2: Young/No Eye Patch Nier during Part 1 with Grimoire Weiss.

Scenario 3: Adult/Eyepatch Nier during Part 2 just before his fight against the Shadowlord.

Scenario 4: Shadowlord with Grimoire Noir.

Scenario 5: Nier and Shadowlord team up with their respective grimoires.

All scenarios will have a speed equal and speed unequal part to them, and a one vs one from weakest to strongest and a one vs everyone part to them.

Where do both of their Niers stack to?
I’m going to list some things without power scaling from other games and sources.

Nier from the prologue with Grimoire Noir got very strong quickly just after he formed a pact with Noir. This is due to Noir still having all of his memories intact. He has access to all the Sealed Verses and much more other abilities. Noir and Weiss are equal to each other. Nier was able to decimate the small army of Shades.

Nier, during Part 1 with Grimoire Weiss, although he was able to acquire all the Sealed Verses, was still not enough to be a match for the Shadowlord. Just for context, Shadowlord is the original Nier from the prologue. Nier, during this time, was able to defeat armored twin guardian statues, Gretel and Hansel, colossal size Shades and robots like Hook, the Defense System Gepetto that can shoot lasers and homing missiles, hold off Jack of Hearts, defeated Grimoire Rubrum, who’s gone insane, and hold his own against Grimoire Noir. All Grimoires made for the same similar purpose should be about even.

Nier during Part 2 before fighting Shadowlord is end game, Nier. He was able to work together with Emil to defeat Wendy resulting in Emil blowing away the Aerie. Defeated Devola and held his own against an enraged Popola who blew herself up. The Sealed Verses originated from Devola and Popola. Both are androids. He defeated the Shadowlord, though the Shadowlord wasn’t in the right mind and was suicidal, wanting to die. In the Nier Replicant remake and the novel, Nier, together with Emil and Kaine, was able to defeat Louise in some of the routes, a gigantic, colossal size Shade who Devola and Popola had a contingency plan just in case the Shadowlord betrayed them were confident that Louise could defeat the Shadowlord.

Hard to gauge the Shadowlord, but he should be about even with Nier and Louise. He can perform magic as other Shades can without a Grimoire.

All I can really is that it would probably take the strongest characters currently to really be a match for them.
I do know Black Clover gets to the point characters can attack concepts with their Magic and anyone who matches with Licht(his Light Magic is literal Light) and Julius(Whose Time Magic is equal to it) are FTL

I do know Black Clover gets to the point characters can attack concepts with their Magic and anyone who matches with Licht(his Light Magic is literal Light) and Julius(Whose Time Magic is equal to it) are FTL
Nier and Shadowlord might be able to take on Licht in a speed equal scenario. Depending on how fast Licht’s Light Magic is. It must be faster than the EMP wave that 9S reacted to if everyone in Black Clover is FTL. Julius is the one who can age you super-fast, right? Nier might be fucked, and Shadowlord can’t age as a Shade.

Nier and Shadowlord might be able to take on Licht in a speed equal scenario. Depending on how fast Licht’s Light Magic is. It must be faster than the EMP wave that 9S reacted to if everyone in Black Clover is FTL. Julius is the one who can age you super-fast, right? Nier might be fucked, and Shadowlord can’t age as a Shade.

Oh yeah, I forgot Shades can't age.
But he could potentially BFR Shadowlord.

Back