• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
>found the drawings my friend made for the mech RP we were gonna run

holy based
Helmet guy has drip

also I think this might be as good as it gets for Sevaz (Forma Animu Human)

image0.png

I could edit the eyes a bit but I’m too lazy :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

I've a bad feeling about this.

genuinely who cares
like who is looking forward to disney wars content? it failed to make any kind of cultural impact outside of baby yoda which isnt even a movie thing

i remember hearing Cavill was actually telling the writers specific things from the books to include bc he was actually a fan :skully

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
genuinely who cares
like who is looking forward to disney wars content? it failed to make any kind of cultural impact outside of baby yoda which isnt even a movie thing
Even the shows are failing hard now. Disney need to go on a break and change their business model.
i remember hearing Cavill was actually telling the writers specific things from the books to include bc he was actually a fan :skully
In S2 they were going to make a meta-joke when Roche died (you know, the beloved horse and animal companion), and Cavil said "no that's dumb" and instead put a heartfelt goodbye to the horse.

Bruh that is literally what Phase 4 MCU and the Sequels and in the cases of TLJ and She-Hulk the contempt for the franchise and fanbase is palpable. :mothman:

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
im actually hearing good things about Andor (makes sense as rogue one was the only good disney wars movie) but Boba Fett was so bad I completely gave up on disney wars. Not even sure I'll tap into Mando s3

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
im actually hearing good things about Andor (makes sense as rogue one was the only good disney wars movie) but Boba Fett was so bad I completely gave up on disney wars. Not even sure I'll tap into Mando s3
I honestly felt nothing after watching Obi-Wan. It was bad, yes, but that's what you'd expect at this point. Nothing but sludge.

I'll wait to see what others say of Andor before I watch it (and I still have stuff I actually am enjoying to catch up on).

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I honestly felt nothing after watching Obi-Wan. It was bad, yes, but that's what you'd expect at this point. Nothing but sludge.

I'll wait to see what others say of Andor before I watch it (and I still have stuff I actually am enjoying to catch up on).
i was a doubter even after first hearing it was good but just hearing more and more about how it's so much better than the other shows and ironically isn't getting as many viewers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back