• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
RDT_20221026_2053428807061742945241109.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
prepare for spoilers, although, i wouldnt care tbh, the game is really bad plot wise, the weakest one even, lmao, it's really bad in that aspect = main reason the game sucks

basically, bayo 3 is a fusion of dstrange itmom and sm no way home = bayo is a multiverse, as a verse pmuch = with alt worlds/dimensions and all

- the three bayos from the three games unite as team and sync their powers/potential at the time like in a fusion state with bayo from bayo 2 being the slightly stronger than the other 2 in cqc, just lmao, i knew it, bayo 3 has the better summons though and focus cuz she is the mc of this game and all)

- final boss = fp singularity is treated as a multiversal threat entity, is stated many times to raze dimensions/realities and all, even the universes from the alt world bayo's were pmuch razed = idk how we gonna use it, but seems universal+ bayo as minimum is possibly canon [but still w8, gonna be examined more], singularity also has intangibility, space/time techs, regen, can make clones, reality wapring, etc, they got the dbs power creep in a way, by trading quality and becoming the worst bayo game in overall quality, sad

- jeanne is still a peer to bayo

- viola at full power has a rematch with corrupted bayo 3 = all bayo's combined mode, in the end, and wins, in the end = prob bayo lost on purpose cuz plot reasons, but still she took the L, lmao

- luka becomes one of the strongest chars in the series, in his transformed form

- viola is the daughter of luka's and bayo's and becomes prob the new mc from the implications of the ending, in the end, even corrupted bayo in the final moments, gives viola her new umbran name, which is also bayonetta = just bruh

- at least, gameplay wise, it's way better than the trailers

- music isn't that bad too

some main examples from this game

overall: as i said, at least 7,5/10 gameplay wise, 4,5/10 plot wise

just smh and lol at the same time

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Fail to see what he said that all that bad
And this type of shit doesn't quell the issue it just makes it worse :dank
“I can say Anti-Semitic shit and Adidas will never drop me”

they dropped him after he said that, 10% of their company revenue also comes from Yeezy’s so they lost money too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back