• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

ask @Crimson Dragoon about the tale of marcus if you want an embarrassing story

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

i know we have dif approach for kubo and to the outcome of this fight

but at least you admit, you ain't defending him and you post your own opinion on this, despite being a giant kubo stan

either way

cheerleader level+ ichigo is still canon, approved even by that hack

and yeah, there are way worse authors than him

see: nakaba, mashima, burrito era kishi, toyo, salagir, etc

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

lads, what is this? is this reality? wow, fanzverse obd achieved a new level of terribleness, and made by the dc tom holland of o bee dee too = nygma

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I wouldn't call the guy who puts his villains explain their ideologies , childhoods memories, dreams , what they had to eat last night and their method of combat in extreme detail mid fight ..subtle, but maybe that's just me.

I would say that he occasionally TRIES to be subtle but more often than not, misses the mark because he doesn't understand that there's a difference between letting the reader figure shit out on their own and just not giving them enough information to do so in the first place.

Most of the time though he isn't subtle at all, I agree on that

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
last anime/manga episode/chapter i read from burrito, was the jigen fight, with reading spoilers that the og deity of ootsuki is there recently

and idc how far the series has gone now, but who is this daemon? and why is pitted against ger? let me read a sb vs thread with him first

Like I said, I wasn't defending him at all, what happened made sense but it was still stupid to put it in that fight.
It does show up in other fights but it really shouldn't have been in the Grimmjow fight explicitly, especially their "final" bout.
I have issues with Kubo Tite myself, you know that better than anyone else, but I do feel his biggest issue is primarily not being obvious in his writing outside of one other deal.

I don't even know what's happening with Boruto anymore...
Like we joked it was getting Samurai 8 additions but holy shit, is Kishimoto actually going for it.
I swear if his MC shows up in Boruto, I swear to god I'm gonna lose it.

this is daemon?

kishi, you got some issues, ngl

mean

even if you had made him legit stronger than ger

i still wouldn't take him seriously, with a design like that

even rwby jaune can dropkick him, just

Remember that Ikemoto is drawing this, not Kishimoto(Which is similar to Axed 8) which means not even the Anime can save this trainwreck of a design...
Kishimoto still approved it and that's not going into Eida either...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
and they compare this, with the likes of ger? lmao

To be fair, I'm pretty sure that shit was retcon'd because beforehand, he just basically killed you if you had any level of killer intent towards him.
It's similar to Eida's retarded shit until it was retcon'd so hard, Shikimaru could deal with it(but somehow not Naruto by Shikamaru's own words... thanks Shikamaru...)

Status
Not open for further replies.