• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
68x0ezxdz23b1.gif

It's honestly hilarious because by doing this, they are basically proving everyone's point on how shallow this really is...
Anytime Blizzard is in trouble? Force a character to be gay/lesbian/bisexual/pansexual/transgender as if that's a massive layer of their character right there when it's ultimately nothing by itself.
You get the usual crowd losing their shit but otherwise... no one cares.
Pharah will still be in SFM, sucking dicks and whatever just like Tracer. They choose the easy targets because it's easier to please the people who never play the game but want "representation" no matter what.

Meanwhile everyone else is just agitated that they keep being right but you still have the usual suspects guzzling Blizzard's cock because "they have been represented" by basically making everyone gay/lesbian/bisexual/pansexual/transgender but you know what they say:

When everyone's a part of the LGBT+ community... no one is special, they are just... the straight white male.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's honestly hilarious because by doing this, they are basically proving everyone's point on how shallow this really is...
Anytime Blizzard is in trouble? Force a character to be gay/lesbian/bisexual/pansexual/transgender as if that's a massive layer of their character right there when it's ultimately nothing by itself.
You get the usual crowd losing their shit but otherwise... no one cares.
Pharah will still be in SFM, sucking dicks and whatever just like Tracer. They choose the easy targets because it's easier to please the people who never play the game but want "representation" no matter what.

Meanwhile everyone else is just agitated that they keep being right but you still have the usual suspects guzzling Blizzard's cock because "they have been represented" by basically making everyone gay/lesbian/bisexual/pansexual/transgender but you know what they say:

When everyone's a part of the LGBT+ community... no one is special, they are just... the straight white male.

Bruh the fandom wanted Pharah to be a lesbian when the game came out :skully

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Out of curiosity, where do we place the Dragonborn and Chosen Undead?
Dragonborn ends up more powerful than Miraak who was able to fuck with the liminal barriers and had the power of the final Black Book (which could alter the constellations, and going off TES lore this is likely way more impressive than IRL stars).

Miraak in turn is more powerful than Alduin (at least Alduin as he was at that time). Even at the time though Alduin's return was comparable in scope to a planesmeld, dragonbreak or Oblivion Crisis, was going to end the world as confirmed by word of god, which would involve ending the timeline itself. Miraak being > Alduin is based off the official description of Dragonborn describing Miraak as your deadliest adversary, as well as Miraak defeating a Dragonborn who had defeated Alduin (twice, the first time Alduin was forced to flee) with mere sparks.

The Bow of Auriel can shoot arrows into the Sun, and Dovahkiin is superior to (baseform) Vestige who can call down a chunk of the Sun (again, this is likely far more impressive than IRL counterparts).

The Staff of Magnus is able to nullify the Eye of Magnus, which is so powerful that the Psijics themselves had to step in to seal it so as to stop it from destroying the world (given the Psijics are involved, 'world' in this context may mean 'Mundus,' as IIRC a Psijic in the official novels refers to Mundus as being the world; Mundus is the material plane as a whole). The Wooden Mask can be used to go back in time (at least as a spirit).

Dovahkiin also has a shitton of hax, with shouts such as Slow Time, Soul Tear, Become Etherial and many more, and many spells too (paralyze, calm, invisibility, telekenisis, transmute, breathing underwater, soul trap and more). Dovahkiin was also noted to be "surprising sane" after meeting Hermaeus Mora.

That's one big TL;DR though so universal+ with infinite speed and a ton of hax and hax artifacts.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Bruh the fandom wanted Pharah to be a lesbian when the game came out :skully

I am only surprised it took them this long with how popular pharmercy was as a ship. Feels like the ship( pun intended :dankpepe ) sailed long ago with how shitty the way OW 2 turned out that doing it now is just a vapid way to make the fans happy and even worse as a way to divert attention from all the shit happening in Blizzard.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I am only surprised it took them this long with how popular pharmercy was as a ship. Feels like the ship( pun intended :dankpepe ) sailed long ago with how shitty the way OW 2 turned out that doing it now is just a vapid way to make the fans happy and even worse as a way to divert attention from all the shit happening in Blizzard.
Oh yeah it's definitely a pr stunt everyone with eyes can see that. But Pharah being a lesbian is like saying water is wet at this point. Everyone was already thinking that :skully

They know of and play off of these fandom ships. For instance, before Tracer was ever actually called a lesbian people shipped her and Widow. Then when they make tracer a lesbian she just happens to have a girlfriend (Emily) who has the same name as Widow (Amelie). Just watch them announce Hanzo and Mcree as bi when there bank accounts reach the negatives :skully

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah it's definitely a pr stunt everyone with eyes can see that. But Pharah being a lesbian is like saying water is wet at this point. Everyone was already thinking that :skully
Of course that's why I am saying I am only surprised it did not happen earlier. If they wanted to capitalized on it hard they should have just done it when the iron was hot and basically state she and Mercy are grinding gears and shippers would have been ecstatic. Now they did long after they missed their chance and after they already did their obvious PR bait to the point it feels hollow and empty. Idiots don't know how to properly feed the fanbase. :bookerpls
They know of and play off of these fandom ships. For instance, before Tracer was ever actually called a lesbian people shipped her and Widow. Then when they make tracer a lesbian she just happens to have a girlfriend (Emily) who has the same name as Widow (Amelie). Just watch them announce Hanzo and Mcree as bi when there bank accounts reach the negatives :skully
Maybe if they had focused on not making the game shit they wouldn't be rushing in with their announcements, or maybe if they were not terrible pieces of shit to their female employees and long time fans they would not be under fire and constantly tanking in sells to need all these PR stunts, but's that too reasonable for a long standing modern game company nowadays.
:easythere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back