• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I was proud of him in Part 2-3

Especially kicking Goro-Chan with a full on Hoodlum Kick

:heston

one of the best high low moments

was building up with anger so much, he was sweating and peeps thought he was afraid

then

released the steam

by front kicking live action majima and sending him flying on the floor

then all the sword leaders gathered around him

the ending of movie 2, is something else

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
one of the best high low moments

was building up with anger so much, he was sweating and peeps thought he was afraid

then

released the steam

by front kicking live action majima and sending him flying on the floor

then all the sword leaders gathered around him

the ending of movie 2, is something else

Wouldn't mind if they did a background movie for the Kuryu Group

I wouldn't be surprised if they brought more adults in with the way Oya High is growing in the Sword district after Part 3 fucked Kuryu over in a real way

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Wouldn't mind if they did a background movie for the Kuryu Group

I wouldn't be surprised if they brought more adults in with the way Oya High is growing in the Sword district after Part 3

revival of g = genji (crazy samurai dude)

he returns as half cyborg, mgr style, he invades the sword area, suzuran, housen, senomon = ryo/amagai's crew, etc, and has as backup, some old villains, like the doubt group or ice turns crazy and decides to join with genji

then some old familiar faces like, the og sword leaders, join forces again, along with the next gen in order to defeat them

kohaku and tsukumo only appear in the end, to fight against cyborg genji

just imagine it

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
revival of g = genji (crazy samurai dude)

he returns as half cyborg, mgr style, he invades the sword area, suzuran, housen, senomon = ryo/amagai's crew, etc, and has as backup, some old villains, like the doubt group or ice turns crazy and decides to join with genji

then some old familiar faces like, the og sword leaders, join forces again, along with the next gen in order to defeat them

kohaku and tsukumo only appear in the end, to fight against cyborg genji

just imagine it

I swear that motherfucker just doesn't go down

He reminds me of Mr. X/Nemesis from RE

I also felt like Doubt got the short end of the stick

Ranmaru got FUCKED UP

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
son-goku-vs-jin-mori-dragon-ball-vs-the-god-of-highschool-v0-7ocn75ojxl3b1.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Next Mha chapter is literally going to conclude the greatest mystery of the series with Uraraka wondering who helps heroes when they need help. I mean even Endeavor pre character development tried to help All Might against Afo in an early arc but I guess we'll never know the answer :skully .

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
luke-arcade-illustration-on-sf6-shared-by-takayuki-v0-aeo69cr86g8a1.jpg

luke-sf6-world-tour-intro.png

his dub va, aleks le is so chill, one of the most talented and good next gen va's out there

and compared to his sf5 version, this luke is way better, many peeps now like him
I'm just glad that dudes hair doesn't look as stupid as it did in sf5. That shit was terrible.

He's definitely the best new gen mc character they've made for Sf though. I like Alex but I don't know what Capcom thought was going to happen when people still just played Ryu and Ken over a grappler character. And Abel just puts me to sleep so I won't even bother with him:mjlol.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
hui >> jin 🤷‍♂️

Toward the latter half of part 1 and def after the timeskip yeah. But early Jin was S+ protag material along with Daewi. Mira was bleh at first but she slowly grows on you. Until that one fight and her character growth and power level fucking explode.

But then it all gets thrown away for the timeskip shit :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Toward the latter half of part 1 and def after the timeskip yeah. But early Jin was S+ protag material along with Daewi. Mira was bleh at first but she slowly grows on you. Until that one fight and her character growth and power level fucking explode.

But then it all gets thrown away for the timeskip shit :wow

z namek goku > daewi > hui > jin > mori dan, i know

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
z namek goku > daewi > hui > jin > mori dan, i know

Daewi>Goku>Daewi> early Jin>Hui>>Jung>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dan

Made a few mistakes there don't worry I got you my ninja :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Daewi>Goku>Daewi> early Jin>Hui>>Jung>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dan

Made a few mistakes there don't worry I got you my ninja :heston

stone-cold-steve-austin-fake-laugh.gif

can't neg you now, cuz reload time, don't worry, next time, i got you :yousmart

at

least

we agree dan is the lamest :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back