OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Code Veronica was good shit, which absolutely solidified the Redfields as top of the pack for RE main characters in terms of quality.
The Ashford's are delightfully over the top antagonists, even if Wesker steals the show and Alfred loses points for being a simp and his girl voice being annoying.

If I had to think of a major story flaw, it's that Claire pretty much does fuck all in the climax, despite being the character you play as for the majority of the game AND the fact Alexia had just infected and then killed Steve. I understand giving Chris the first fight in the entry hall but Claire should have got the kill on that bitch.

And yeah, I know that's why they had Claire fight a Tyrant mid-way through (and her referring to it as a "cockroach" that had to be squashed is one of the most badass lines in this series) AND Nosferatu, but still would have liked to see Claire help Chris fight Alexia at least.

I suppose this is where that trend started since the same thing happened in Degeneration and Infinite Darkness, with Claire needing to be saved and not even getting to help with the monster at the end (though that was Leon, not Chris).

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Code Veronica was good shit, which absolutely solidified the Redfields as top of the pack for RE main characters in terms of quality.
The Ashford's are delightfully over the top antagonists, even if Wesker steals the show and Alfred loses points for being a simp and his girl voice being annoying.

If I had to think of a major story flaw, it's that Claire pretty much does fuck all in the climax, despite being the character you play as for the majority of the game AND the fact Alexia had just infected and then killed Steve. I understand giving Chris the first fight in the entry hall but Claire should have got the kill on that bitch.

And yeah, I know that's why they had Claire fight a Tyrant mid-way through (and her referring to it as a "cockroach" that had to be squashed is one of the most badass lines in this series) AND Nosferatu, but still would have liked to see Claire help Chris fight Alexia at least.

I suppose this is where that trend started since the same thing happened in Degeneration and Infinite Darkness, with Claire needing to be saved and not even getting to help with the monster at the end (though that was Leon, not Chris).
Our girl Claire getting shafted, even in the games/films she headlines. :wow

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Our girl Claire getting shafted, even in the games/films she headlines. :wow
And in Death Island she's gonna be sharing screen-time with Chris, Leon, Rebecca AND Jill.

Odds of our girl Claire actually getting to do something major are pretty slim, unless the final battle ends up being a group effort, which HOPEFULLY it will be based on the group shot in the trailer. :maybe

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
20230605_134603.jpg

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
He wants to invade our world so the voidsent can die permanently, since death is impossible in the 13th shard with how fucked the ascians left it after the successfully brought about the calamity in that world.

He's planning to use Zeromus to break through and attack our world so now we gotta beat the shit out of it

He wants to invade our world so the voidsent can die permanently, since death is impossible in the 13th shard with how fucked the ascians left it after the successfully brought about the calamity in that world.

He's planning to use Zeromus to break through and attack our world so now we gotta beat the shit out of it

Oh, so they just made him be that guy then? I supposed that's a new take on Golbez and then have Zeromus be his bitch though :risigif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back