• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
> previous chap, main boss blocked the sun and cleared clouds = at least country+ levels, likely more for blocking the sun
> in this chap, mash in limit breaker state, still managed to be faster than him, and overpower him within his own time stop tech, lmao

idk if he defeated the main boss [we gon see it later], but, the fight is still on, thats what matters, mash's willpower is on point
Thats not what those panels imply though. Its saying Mash was able to attack him faster than he could process the thought and activate his timestop, not that he was moving within it. So basically guy got hit before he actually stopped it :hm

Lmk when the series ends though. Ill prob marathon it cause fuck waiting for chaps to come out

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
FFXIV-052323-Voidcast-Dais-Golbez-01.jpg

multiversal golbez vs touma, soon

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

> 5D immortal/invulnerable unquality holder/negima chars
> Cosmo Entelecheia and immortality so broken that not even the combo of 4 Cassiopeia-Time Freeze on a intergalactic scale + combo of anti-concept of immortality attack and immortality/powers/regeneration nullification attack x2

105.jpg

lmao

> 5D immortal/invulnerable unquality holder/negima chars
> Cosmo Entelecheia and immortality so broken that not even the combo of 4 Cassiopeia-Time Freeze on a intergalactic scale + combo of anti-concept of immortality attack and immortality/powers/regeneration nullification attack x2

105.jpg

lmao

My brother in Christ, UQ Holder can at very much be stated to be just at Solar System, maybe a bit higher.
Who let the VSB user in there :risigif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back