• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #34: Outskirts Headcanon Dome is the nu obd

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
FxYOaSHakAI1Xp2

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
VgHiIGH.png

Mashima’s new series next July he’ll be doing alongside Edens Zero. Describes it as a Dark Fantasy series

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
truly was the greatest :wow

i remember when you guys introduced me to SRW and i spent all that time making gifs and sets out of this

still probably coolest attack ive ever seen

I remember when Moon Dwellers got announced I was so happy the raftclans would finally get the HD treatment since it's my favorite OG unit

My friend got me the model kit for my birthday a couple years ago after I scored him the Noblesse Oblige from armored core as a wedding gift for him and his wife :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06

One card into Galaxy Photon Dragon to get your combos rolling.

Simple but exactly what the deck needed. Tempted to give Photon Galaxy another go just from this one card

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So found this shit.

it's a bit interesting.

it's a bit of time travel and other world not really isekai.
my only real issue with this is except for the rank 1 and 2.

the current top 8 rankers " guild leaders"
was the same from the future and the present.
the issue is they keep dying on the present so story wise they shouldn't have survive that long to even achieve floor 40 if they keep dying from as low as floor 12~13.

:kannasip even if the original rank 1 has the time travel ability as he wouldn't really care about the death of the guild leaders so I don't see how they even get to live past floor 30 when they are dying around floor 13 and higher.

@Masterblack06

One card into Galaxy Photon Dragon to get your combos rolling.

Simple but exactly what the deck needed. Tempted to give Photon Galaxy another go just from this one card
I love the fact Konami is re-shaping old anime based decks into actually fun decks that "might" eventually become rouge decks, much like Blackwings

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I love the fact Konami is re-shaping old anime based decks into actually fun decks that "might" eventually become rouge decks, much like Blackwings
Blackwings are nuts in the hands of a player that knows what their doing. Deck muscles through common hand traps like no one’s business for their combos

And since we’re talking anime decks, I’ve been dominating on Dueling Nexus with Altergeists and their new support. Just 2-0’d the much hyped Dino deck with the new support from Wild Survivors

Dinosaurs once used to be one of my worst matchups with Geists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back