• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for this shitfest :hestonpls
:skully Reddit going to burn?

Bleach Reddit is absolutely going to explode with how the typical Reddit Mods are any how they get extremely defensive over anything to do with Giselle meanwhile everyone else is like "Why respect this dude?" or wondering why are suddenly transpeople are trying to speak for the fanbase and other shit.

LeonLex

Paramount
The Arrancars and Mayuri were the highlight.
The trash talking they dish out is amusing.

Also, Bambi saying some hentai shit in this episode.

This is why people been leaving California in droves, Hollywood desperately wants to move to a different state altogether(But want to also call the shots which no one will do) and the people who are stuck there is resorting to desperate means to live...

Because caring about an extremely small percentage of the population while sinking millions of dollars into absolutely nothing is the "Right Side of History".
EDIT: Oh my god, they still have Pride Month too? These fuckers are going out of their way to give them another "month" of self-importance when they already have a month as is?! Where are the fucking priorities?!

gs9r9xezk0s31.png
Ben Shapiro and Conehead

all i know is, we one step closer to grimmjow's return :heston

all the trans and other degen stuff they dicuss, gonna be ceased with cero imbued by testo. reject estrogen, reject sjw

The truly funny part is that the Anime literally blew the fuck out of Giselle to the point the Transgenders are complaining. Even the Bleach Reddit is on fire with half with Giselle and half against.
Twitter, meanwhile, is just roasting the fuckers alive! :risigif

EDIT: The truly hilarious part is that I fully believe Kubo Tite did this on purpose as he knew the Dub and the West may try and change it up so he literally added that extra scene of Yumichika being based as fuck AND Giselle smiling at the accusation. Congrats on repping the Necrophiliac Nazi as a "Transgender Icon" dumbasses and ignoring he's a boy.
:russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
told ya before

kubo aint like most of the other sjw lackeys/minions, he does what he wants, and kubo is a testo supporter, plus, the chicks he draws make it so obvious, so simple, enough with the trans and lgbt movements, peeps dont like it, most of the other media, try and force it to peeps faces, give up, testo always wins

end of story

told ya before

kubo aint like most of the other sjw lackeys/minions, he does what he wants, and kubo is a testo supporter, plus, the chicks he draws make it so obvious, so simple, enough with the trans and lgbt movements, peeps dont like it, most of the other media, try and force it to peeps faces, give up, testo always wins

end of story

Yep, I'm just here to see Zombie Hitsugaya get more gains as the episode all but states that Zombie Bambietta is far weaker than normal even with Volstandigt active but Zombie Hitsugaya starts flooring everyone even BEFORE Bankai LMFAO.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
idc, tbh :heston

cuz lol hitsu, gonna get his own good gai grimmjow mode :heston and gain true zenkais, and in the future, when he legit becomes adult (mean being fully in that state), and not use it just as a mode, he will be the next ssociety commander and strongest next gen yama lad, approved by shunsui and all

idc, tbh :heston

cuz lol hitsu, gonna get his own good gai grimmjow mode :heston and gain true zenkais, and in the future, when he legit becomes adult, and not use it just as a mode, he will be the next ssocity commander and strongest next gen yama lad, approved by shunsui and all

It's more to further shut up the FV Bleach crew as they won't keep downplaying my boy from the truth.
Same way they do for Chad and Grimmjow until they get their moments of truth.

You know? Speaking of something, I see they removed Ichigo getting stupidly depressed for some reason and Chad throwing him into a building for it and instead had him get to that conclusion on his own.

I hope to God this means they will remove his despairing moment against Yhwach and have it instead be him trying to still fight with a Broken Bankai and having the others stop him and then get it repaired.
It will legit show off better that Ichigo has grown up and not just fall to pieces every few seconds.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
their dislike towards to grimmjow is for two reasons, 1), cuz he is top 5 in the chicks readers list (design wise), and 2) cuz they can't accept that he is stronger than emo boi

dont worry, its here though, and they gonna switch to team grimmjow like traitors, very soon, but we dont want em, so, bye bye frauds, stay in the team of the pale, weaker and 31 feet forehead cuid espada :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

i am aware, gohanverse aint stopping, daito has increased budget and all, way more than before

i still remember when i had first showed the series to you and kurou, back in 2020 (we pmuch had watched s1), in one of my streams, good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back