• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@OtherGalaxy

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don't hear Reuben in that clip tho .
That would be a shame if it's not him but not a complete deal breaker, we'll have to wait and see.
I heard some people say that it might detail Dante leading up to creating Devil May Cry. That would be pretty cool if they did that. Like you said though it all depends on the story.
If that's the case they could adapt the events of the DMC light novel that featured Nell Golstein making Dante's guns, I believe he went off to create Devil May Cry right at the end of it (and also stopped using the Tony Redgrave name).

They'd only have to change the villain from being Vergil or an early version of Nelo Angelo (neither of which make sense given this was pre-DMC3) to just being another demon.

Just saying that the material is very much there to use.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Ask ai to write Sukuna vs Gojo fight

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>Shirou fucks up and almost gets him and Touma killed

Amazing work my man
@Xhominid The Apex

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
speaking of bad ends

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
When my friend was on LinkedIn, he said he sent a shitton of friend requests to random people in his field and a lot of them accepted him. So I think that would be a good way of increasing connections

Also just saw you went to Fordham. I got waitlisted there lol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Well, tbf with HxH.

The wordy problems are mainly from overexplaining complicated powers, plans, or settings. Which is separate from the character writing

Sigismund

I added you, but thats not gonna do much lol XD

edit: I also forgot what I looked like without facial whiskers, so its really funny looking at my PFP on linkedin

Status
Not open for further replies.