• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #39: never give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
EEXPJUOWsAIfTND.png

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
so, i watched the new castlevania anime

plot: 4/10, lmao, its really bad

choreo/action: 8.5/10, best part of it

art/animation: 8/10

ost: 7.5/10

chars: 4.5/10, bruh, antagonists are decent, but, they really made richter a shonen unstable char of mc, and whats worse? he feels fear, and semi run away even, while in other episodes, fights again with courage, fully inconsistent

it aint canon obv, but, its pmuch a series with its ups and downs, overall, i expected it to be far worse

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i like how in one episode, they surpassed nardo top tiers, by becoming planet levels, to further degree than them :mjlol

kubo time aint stopping, he really wants those zenkais, and studio pierrot is best friends with him so, bye bye nardo headcanon :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
i like how in one episode, they surpassed nardo top tiers, by becoming planet levels, to further degree than them :mjlol

kubo time aint stopping, he really wants those zenkais, and studio pierrot is best friends with him so, bye bye nardo headcanon :mjlol
I forgot so it's like
Bleach Further than Planet Level>Nardo Planet level>OP Multi Cont

One piece has a planet level feat but no one scales to it so far for now

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
so, i watched the new castlevania anime

plot: 4/10, lmao, its really bad

choreo/action: 8.5/10, best part of it

art/animation: 8/10

ost: 7.5/10

chars: 4.5/10, bruh, antagonists are decent, but, they really made richter a shonen unstable char of mc, and whats worse? he feels fear, and semi run away even, while in other episodes, fights again with courage, fully inconsistent

it aint canon obv, but, its pmuch a series with its ups and downs, overall, i expected it to be far worse
Nah, he full on ran away from Olrox in terror, the first time he sees him again, and was getting verbally buried by Annette, the single most obnoxious char in the show over it.

Also, the stance taken against Christianity in the show was utterly cringe. From the abbot being an absolute dumbass for obvious reasons, to Mizrak(supposed holy man) having gay sex with a vampire that he despises the existence of, while still spouting on about his 'faith' and Maria talking about how all churches across France should be burned down, because they're just there to 'hold the people down', I was practically face-palming hard enough to push my hand through my face. Shit feels like it was written by an edgy 15-year-old Atheist with an axe to grind, while also inserting current day garbage into the show. :wow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Nah, he full on ran away from Olrox in terror, the first time he sees him again, and was getting verbally buried by Annette, the single most obnoxious char in the show over it.

Also, the stance taken against Christianity in the show was utterly cringe. From the abbot being an absolute dumbass for obvious reasons, to Mizrak(supposed holy man) having gay sex with a vampire that he despises the existence of, while still spouting on about his 'faith' and Maria talking about how all churches across France should be burned down, because they're just there to 'hold the people down', I was practically face-palming hard enough to push my hand through my face. Shit feels like it was written by an edgy 15-year-old Atheist with an axe to grind, while also inserting current day garbage into the show. :wow
Glad I ain't wasting my time on it

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i literally dont take seriously any anime/fic series to tell me how Christianity looks like, these takes are cringe and bad by default, so i ignore those parts as well, the actual light of God's always wins

they drawings, they cant hurt us, i know what the devs wanted to do, i just see it for the action/choreo, i dont invest in their agenda and other motives, we all know them, we all know how media is portrayed deep inside, not to mention, they really dont know the castlevania lore

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i literally dont take seriously any anime/fic series to tell me how Christianity looks like, they cringe and bad by default, so i ignore those parts

they drawings, they cant hurt us, i know what the devs wanted to do, i just see it for the action/choreo, i dont invest in their agenda and other motives, we all know them, we all know how media is portrayed deep inside, not to mention, they really dont know the castlevania lore
The lore that specifically has Drac being the embodiment of chaos and evil, opposing the biblical God, who is the representation of order and good, which is why virtually every Belmont is a holy man, to some extent, and why the strongest weapons in the games/lore, are holy artifacts. Yeah, not surprising that Netflixvania canon just ignores all this, given the people working on the scripts.:mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i like how 95% of the canon castlevania cast, is like multiversal/multiversal+ and mftl+, plus lots of hax

meanwhile, the animated versions, are barely multi block+ (maybe town level+ with their best feats) levels and supersonic+, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back