• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #40: Back and Forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Don't know how you can say Bisping won this. Silva shut down all his shit with a brief exception at the end of round two.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
JUJ9XgA_d.webp

Been a month since I’ve started collecting gunpla.
Still have a couple I haven’t built yet.
Planning to customize a 5-6 rack display cabinet soon since I’m already running out of space hmm.

Looking forward for a double X 2.0 soon.

Sigismund

I think Ruffalo in Avengers 1 was just as great cuz he felt like the scariest motherfucker in the room sometimes

Dude became a total bitch during and after Age of Ultron

Fucking Taika Watiti made him a joke
Ruffalo was good for one movie, but Norton captures the best parts of Bruce far better IMO

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I think Ruffalo in Avengers 1 was just as great cuz he felt like the scariest motherfucker in the room sometimes

Dude became a total bitch during and after Age of Ultron

Fucking Taika Watiti made him a joke
I did like that part of him in Avengers 1. That he looked like he was barely keeping himself together and occasionally didn't even really care that much about doing keeping himself together at this point. They didn't even pretend to give a shit afterwards though :bookerpls .

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Like, when he told Wanda

“I could choke the life out of you and not change a shade”

That shit was cold asf

Unfortunately it was the last line where Bruce wasn’t a fucking joke in the MCU
That also makes the "That's my secret cap, I'm always angry" line hit even harder since banner's just consciously holding hulk back from going completely apeshit

A1 Hulk might as well have ceased to exist and we got the ohio skinwalker hulk after AOU

That also makes the "That's my secret cap, I'm always angry" line hit even harder since banner's just consciously holding hulk back from going completely apeshit

A1 Hulk might as well have ceased to exist and we got the ohio skinwalker hulk after AOU

I would say even during Age of Ultron, Hulk got neutered really damn badly during that film and then some for really stupid reasons.

LeonLex

Paramount
Finished Wandering Sword, great game with a slow start, without knowing there's a harem ending. I'm still salty.
Witch Spring R was cool too. They should put all games on PC.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
JUJ9XgA_d.webp

Been a month since I’ve started collecting gunpla.
Still have a couple I haven’t built yet.
Planning to customize a 5-6 rack display cabinet soon since I’m already running out of space hmm.

Looking forward for a double X 2.0 soon.
Nice collection.

Also dude welcome back been a long while since you posted here.

:eksip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back