OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
All For One smirked as he watched the chaos unfold in the city. He had unleashed his army of Nomus, enhanced beings with multiple quirks, to wreak havoc and distract the heroes. His real goal was to find and destroy the symbol of peace, All Might, who had thwarted his plans before. But as he flew over the buildings, he sensed a powerful presence approaching him.

He turned around and saw a man in a blue suit and a red cape, with a stylized S on his chest. He had black hair and piercing blue eyes, and he looked angry. All For One recognized him as Superman, the alien hero from another world. He had heard of his feats and abilities, and he was curious to see how he would fare against him.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Superman demanded, hovering in front of All For One.

"I am All For One, the master of quirks. And I am here to claim this world as my own. You are in my way, alien. Move, or die." All For One replied, his voice distorted by his mask.

"I won't let you harm these people. You're a monster, and I'm going to stop you." Superman said, clenching his fists.

"Very well. Then let us see who is the stronger one." All For One said, raising his hand.

He activated his quirks, a combination of various powers he had stolen from others. He unleashed a blast of air pressure, a wave of fire, a bolt of electricity, and a beam of light at Superman, hoping to overwhelm him with sheer force.

Superman braced himself and blocked the attack with his arms, feeling the heat and the shock. He was surprised by the variety and intensity of All For One's quirks, but he was not deterred. He used his super speed and strength to charge at All For One, aiming to punch him in the face.

All For One sensed the incoming blow and reacted quickly. He used his quirk to transfer the impact to another location, causing a nearby building to explode. He then used another quirk to create a shockwave that pushed Superman back. He followed up with a barrage of missiles, bullets, and blades, all launched from his body.

Superman dodged and deflected the projectiles, using his heat vision and freeze breath to counter them. He realized that All For One was a formidable opponent, who could adapt and improvise with his quirks. He decided to end the fight quickly, before All For One could unleash more surprises. He flew towards him at full speed, breaking the sound barrier.

All For One saw Superman coming and prepared to defend himself. He used his quirk to enhance his durability and reflexes, and he activated his ultimate weapon: a quirk that allowed him to steal the quirks of others. He had used it to amass his collection of powers, and he planned to use it to take Superman's abilities as well.

He reached out his hand and touched Superman's chest, feeling a surge of energy. He grinned, thinking he had succeeded. But then, he felt a sharp pain in his arm, and he looked down. He saw that his hand was burned and bleeding, and that Superman was unaffected.

"What? How?" All For One gasped, in disbelief.

"I don't have a quirk. I'm not human. I'm a Kryptonian. And you just made a big mistake." Superman said, grabbing All For One's arm and twisting it.

All For One screamed in agony, as he felt his bones break and his nerves snap. He tried to use his quirks to escape, but Superman was faster and stronger. He lifted him up and threw him into the sky, following him with his flight.

He caught up with him and delivered a series of punches and kicks, each one more powerful than the last. He then grabbed him by the neck and flew him to the edge of the atmosphere, where the air was thin and the sun was bright.

He looked into All For One's eyes, which were filled with fear and hatred. He spoke with a stern voice.

"Listen to me, All For One. You are done. You will never hurt anyone again. You will never steal another quirk. You will never rule this world. You will face justice for your crimes. And you will remember this day, as the day you met Superman."

He then threw him down, towards the earth, with enough force to create a crater. He watched as All For One fell, his body burning and his mask cracking. He felt no pity for him, only contempt.

He then flew back to the city, where he joined the other heroes in fighting the Nomus. He hoped that All Might was safe, and that he would meet him soon. He smiled, knowing that he had made a new friend, and a new ally.```
God damn Superman
:hestonpls

@Stocking Anarchy also :tupac
8qwyaeH.gif

VqfEZAt.gif
7EYp9M9.gif

IQqJ4We.gif

L0dureF.png
1000.png

9wbqtNE.gif
UMDdEmP.gif
h4ECeeW.gif
1ztRa02.gif
u6szc6w.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Beerus asks Whis about the situation on Earth as he sensed danger earlier. Whis explains to him that a terrifying monster Cell Max had appeared, but Goku's son and Piccolo along with others, defeated it. Beerus doesn't remember Goku's son.
Vegeta: Bulma said that Gohan was so great at that time that he might have surpassed us.
"Goku: Woah! Wish I could've seen that!! Well, I was in the middle of a fight with Vegeta, so I didn't know what was going on.
Vegeta: Fufu. Ah, right. The fight where you lost to me.

Vegeta shut your bitch ass up. You got salty as fuck when you realized goku was holding back. I dont wanna hear this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back