• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
__lee_and_lee_hyperreal_punishing_gray_raven_drawn_by_edge_edge__sample-7dbb1a8433118742d8b5ac916fb46f1d.jpg

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
A shard of the Void Dragon? Still hella impressive since it took several Nekron Fleets to stop one last I heard.
Yeah, and some endings make it clear said shard is so powerful that it can hold back the entire Imperium's armada, and you can enslave it or as an iconoclast you can even help Nomos superimpose himself on it and literally become it. Thus granting the entire region of space a benevolent deity to watch over it. A bunch of endings can have the climax be that the Lord Captain secedes from the empire, and creates his own splinter faction in the Koronus Sector.

You can also, unbelievably, straight up destroy the shard. Which shouldn't be possible.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, and some endings make it clear said shard is so powerful that it can hold back the entire Imperium's armada, and you can enslave it or as an iconoclast you can even help Nomos superimpose himself on it and literally become it. Thus granting the entire region of space a benevolent deity to watch over it. A bunch of endings can have the climax be that the Lord Captain secedes from the empire, and creates his own splinter faction in the Koronus Sector.

You can also, unbelievably, straight up destroy the shard. Which shouldn't be possible.
Did they decide to go for the "screw the lore" route with the game? Did they even try to give a reason why you can destroy it or stuff like that?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

pop land with those zenkais, bruh, sargon, the mc of this new pop game (he cool), managed to beat at his best (who was mixed with his time remnants = sargon's other inner parts), vahram, who had became deity like final boss, who has control over space/time, created also his own dimension with stars and a fake like sun in the background which was visible initially from sargon's realm and later got dumped into final form vahram's dimension, being a key of realms, and being a giant rift in reality as well, acting also as a void/pseudo black hole, if it goes unchecked, basically space/time shenanigans

and guess who is at least as strong as sargon, dastan at his best, who imo had better control over the times of sand and all, along with his other hax techs

overall, this one is a good next gen pop game, not bad

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
godhand-6.png

52dM_2.gif

godhand-13.png

godhand-19.png

godhand-26.png

reminder that end of game gene, with the double goddo arms, defeated angra = the final boss, who turned day to night, and surrounded the area with extra large clouds, causing various thunderstorms and all, and once gene won the fight, he neutralized angra and all of that too and reverted the night to day back again, with the normal clouds scenery this time = easily bye bye jjk and mha lands like cuis, gene is truly a lit lad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back