• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #43: Merry Christmas, You Filthy Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
hand-drawn-fight-artwork-the-dragon-king-vs-asgore-the-v0-ih8mhchx60bc1.jpg

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Been rewatching Lodoss. Still crazy how they based it off of their dnd cmpaign and then used Lodoss as a springboard for Sword World Rpg i.e. japanese dnd.

Aside from rune soldier by Mizuno himself I wish they would have adopted more sword world rpg stories into anime, especially after finding out stories like Scrapped Princess used it as a basis.

Make anime great again :wow

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Persona 5 REVIVED a DYING genre ON WHAT PLANET? :kobeha

Pretty much all of the big JRPG were (and still are) going strong at the time. Even if you're specifically signaling out TURN-BASED JRPGs which I believe is what they actually mean, it's just an asinine thing to claim. :maybe

These people have going on a crusade against JRPG and turn-based for decades

Been rewatching Lodoss. Still crazy how they based it off of their dnd cmpaign and then used Lodoss as a springboard for Sword World Rpg i.e. japanese dnd.

Aside from rune soldier by Mizuno himself I wish they would have adopted more sword world rpg stories into anime, especially after finding out stories like Scrapped Princess used it as a basis.

Same, wish they made more of those i recently read a Jap TRPG that had an interesting premise would be nice to have a game or an anime with it

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

The guy who made the first custom PC my family bought put Soul Society Arc and Scrapped Princess on it as a bonus after I asked him if he was watching inuyasha when we went to his house :mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In the grim darkness of the far future, where war is endless and hope a flickering flame, a new legend arose in the universe of Warhammer 40,000. On the golden throne of Terra, the Emperor, a god-like being of immense power, sensed a disturbance in the fabric of reality. Across the galaxy, amidst the raging storms of the Warp, a new Primarch emerged, his genesis a mystery even to the master of mankind.

Born on a forgotten world, this Primarch, named Valerion, was unlike any of his brethren. Raised among the stars, he learned the art of war from a thousand battles, his strength growing with each victory. Valerion's existence came to light when he single-handedly turned the tide of a crucial war against the forces of Chaos, showcasing a strength and strategic mind that rivaled even that of Horus, the favored son of the Emperor.

Word of his deeds spread like wildfire through the Imperium, reaching the ears of his brothers, the other Primarchs. Intrigued and threatened by this newfound competitor, they challenged Valerion to a series of trials designed to test his might and intellect. From the brutal arenas of Angron's World Eaters to the strategic war games of Roboute Guilliman, Valerion emerged victorious, his prowess undeniable.

Recognizing his strength and the potential for unity he brought to the Imperium, the Emperor summoned Valerion to Terra. In the Imperial Palace, under the gaze of the Adeptus Custodes and the High Lords of Terra, a ceremony unlike any before was held. The Emperor, with a voice that echoed through the halls of history, crowned Valerion as the newest Primarch of the Imperium.

Valerion's ascension was a beacon of hope in an age of despair. He did not seek to replace his brothers but to stand beside them as an equal, his loyalty to the Emperor and the Imperium unwavering. Under his leadership, new campaigns were launched, pushing back the tides of darkness that threatened to engulf humanity.

Yet, in the shadows of this triumph, whispers arose. Some said Valerion was too powerful, a threat to the balance of the Imperium. Others feared what his emergence meant for the future, for the prophecy of the Emperor's demise. But for now, Valerion stood as a symbol of strength and unity, a new legend in the saga of the Warhammer 40,000 universe, a Primarch for a new age of war.

Based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back