• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #48: WAGA TAMASHII

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I played it, sadly its a thing and it ruins the whole thing, sucks evne more because the game did add an amazing new final fight

You can slip Dragluxion into the extra and use a copy of Tachyon Primal in regular Galaxy Eyes (Wonder what becomes of Delta Wing though)

Tha trap is hilarious since you'll always be going into Number C62 Neo Prime Photon and your opponent cannot respond. I think Galaxy Wizard can search it

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Linkuriboh and Baronne both banned. Baronne de Fleur before I could even play it with new Ice Barrier support.

I’m too pissed off to even care about the rest

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Okay, I am kinda happy Tidal is back at least.

Damn though, my Ice Barriers are a lot more vulnerable to Nibiru now. I either need to open with Revealer or Crossout now

Okay, I am kinda happy Tidal is back at least.

Damn though, my Ice Barriers are a lot more vulnerable to Nibiru now. I either need to open with Revealer or Crossout now
Swordsouls players will be feasting upon other player's tears now that Protos is back at 1

Why would they ban Borreload Savage? My Blackwings needed that

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Swordsouls players will be feasting upon other player's tears now that Protos is back at 1

Why would they ban Borreload Savage? My Blackwings needed that
Same reason they banned Baronne, it’s all Synchro strategies were playing. Could give a damn about Savage but my Ice Barriers are hurting with no Baronne

Swordsoul losing Baronne even with Protos still hurts. Deck folds hard now to Nibiru unless they have Crossout

Thunder Dragon Colossus back in the game

D-Hero Malicious back at three. Dark Angel lock is now safe

Mobilize Engage back at three

Gee, Konami really wanted to watch the world burn

Status
Not open for further replies.