• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #50: outskirts nakama dome

King of time

Exceptional
Happy birthday bro! I gift thee with the one thing all men need in life; the sea. It provides us with all gifts.
Surfer-Amanda.jpg

killer-whale.jpg
S406_Stage2.png:catjamn

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What a fucking week for the WWE in terms of debuts huh? :maybe
Wyatt Sicks on Raw, Joe Hendry on NXT and Jacob Fatu on Smackdown. :awesome

It's the first week since I've been watching where I legit don't know if Raw or Smackdown was better. All I can say is it was about time for Drew to get one over on Punk and THANK GOD Chelsea won the MITB qualifier, get fucked Bianca.

I mean yeah Waller was trying to qualify as well but at least there, the whole storyline is that he doesn't give a fuck about Theory or anyone but himself (and he's a heel) and he lost anyway so we can keep building to the inevitable DIY vs A-Town Down Under title match (hopefully at MITB).

Fantastic week for WWE, step your game the fuck up AEW. :mjpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul NGL Jacob Fatu appeared a lot sooner than expected. I would have rather seen him show up at the last PPV. That would have been sick. Imagine if the Bloodline ruined Cody's match with AJ after he won it WITH Jacob Fatu. Sadly that opportunity was lost. Oh well.

:heston
Nah honestly I think it worked better here the way they did it, doing it at the PPV would have been too sudden.

They showed the Bloodline getting fended off at Clash at the Castle because the numbers were equal but NOW, the tables are turned again AND we have Solo claiming that Roman ISN'T coming back so this is Solo solidifying his position by recruiting this monster in Jacob Fatu. It's also a good response from the Bloodline after the impact the Wyatt Sicks made in their debut. :maybe

It sets up a great handicap situation (possibly for MITB) where the playing field will get levelled again either by the return of Roman Reigns or Jimmy Uso (more likely Jimmy to begin with, we don't want to pull the trigger on Roman's return too early).

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul Now that I think about it

Watch Roman come back and start his own Splinter Faction with Jimmy and Jey :heston

Like the NWO :heston
That's EXACTLY what's gonna happen I think, ala NWO or Bullet Club, at least for the purposes of going against Solo's bloodline.
WWE could really go nuts with this if they just keep hiring members of this family like Hikuleo and guys like that.

And of course this would keep them busy while the Wyatt Sicks are just destroying everybody else. :maybe

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
That's EXACTLY what's gonna happen I think, ala NWO or Bullet Club, at least for the purposes of going against Solo's bloodline.
WWE could really go nuts with this if they just keep hiring members of this family like Hikuleo and guys like that.

And of course this would keep them busy while the Wyatt Sicks are just destroying everybody else. :maybe
Until eventually they meet and a while new war starts

A literal three faction war

Psure that is unheard of in wrestling

It would be interesting to see

Back