OBD Convo #7: New Year, New Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
yeah, it's honestly a really good design for the purple cyclops

Soundwave was really cool as well
it basically took the best things about the Bay design, and worked in his classic traits from G1 with a better colorscheme. Best of all worlds tbh. A lot of the Prime designs went for this but Shockwave did it the best.

A little detail I liked about the show is in one of the flashbacks Soundwave's got his same head but his body is much bulkier, like it was in the WFC/FOC games. I know the Aligned canon is fucky but it was cool to see them actually acknowledge they were supposed to be in the same timeline in some small way

One of the better TF cartoons tbh

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
it basically took the best things about the Bay design, and worked in his classic traits from G1 with a better colorscheme. Best of all worlds tbh. A lot of the Prime designs went for this but Shockwave did it the best.

A little detail I liked about the show is in one of the flashbacks Soundwave's got his same head but his body is much bulkier, like it was in the WFC/FOC games. I know the Aligned canon is fucky but it was cool to see them actually acknowledge they were supposed to be in the same timeline in some small way

One of the better TF cartoons tbh
that and TFA are the definite TF shows to watch, along with Beast Wars ofc

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
2021-03-17%2BSideways%2B06.jpg

local man ruins everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back