• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #7: New Year, New Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FJWLyrHWYAY73tq

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Star Wars Theory threw shade at Disney, and now everybody is trying to make him out to be some sort of Nazi. Jesus Christ. Literally one of the nicest Star Wars fans, and people choose to ostracize him over him not liking their Star Wars fanfiction.
damm
and he even made his own starwars fan movies
people are so stupid these days

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
just want to say i want both communities to enjoy themselves, and move beyond “refuge” and just have the forum as is: a community to dick around and shitpost in because it’s fun

more members are great however

what needs to be done is getting people not from FV interested in this forum
You might want to try making social media accounts or advertising it on existing ones. Pinterest and Twitter are good for driving traffic. Facebook groups are too but they're trickier for a forum since that's basically what FB itself is.
just not sure what would make this forum stand out to make people want to post aside from community events and habit
It needs a USP. Interactive events that aren't around anywhere else. Me and Nihilus are kind of doing that with the wrestling show but that isn't necessarily unique to here.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
IKR!? I just watched his comparison video between the 2nd season of Power Rangers to the 2nd Super Sentai series and I'm like "HOLY SHIT, this is omega dark!"
The ending of that one is particularly fucked up.

Like yeah you won the battle Rangers, but the war and bloodshed between the two clans is always gonna continue because yin/yang and shit like that, enjoy your peace while it lasts. :lolwat

The funny thing is I saw the comparison between Season 3 to it's Sentai one and at first I was like "well this seems like a more light-hearted comedic one, maybe this wont be so dark".

Has a scene where a character is forced to fight her petrified/brainwashed father and the only she can free him is to kill him.

Then again, maybe not. :geezuspepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back