• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if there's one thing in the history like this, do we delete it, or leave it there?

u1xPkv6.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I'm not sure of what this dudes' thought process is... but it's so stupid, I had to take it out of the Circus Thread because it's just that goddamned stupid.
Imagine thinking that just two MHA characters could face BOTH Rita and Zedd when either one would solo the whole verse as an afterthought. 🤣

Imagine thinking that just two MHA characters could face BOTH Rita and Zedd when either one would solo the whole verse as an afterthought. 🤣
Not only solo it, they would renew their wedding vows on the remains on the planet :oldryoma

People should seriously watch the damn Power Rangers because even without the supplemental material, it's clearly obvious they are beyond the pecking order of MHA...

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I started Zs but someone also started so I moved on to marvel profiles

if no one picks them up I will check DC as well

someone check FSJ cause fucking imagine had like 15 edits just on Wu Geng's dad :mjlol

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Thanks you all. I feel bad I'm out now. Of course I have work to do when I'm home too. =/

Much more support than we would have gotten from nf.

At least OBD wrestling finally returns this week as a reward.

I think the contributed efforts is what's making this easier, so we can proceed with manual old version article deletion and resort to DB stuff last if it's needed, in case we run out of time.
If there's no progress by tomorrow night I'll hire someone from fiverr. I forgot how relatively inexpensive it is.

I went into the database itself but that's where my knowledge ends. I instructions haven't been helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back