• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo Thread #3: A Genuine Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trinity: Marvel comics

Patch: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Movies, Dragon Ball GT, Helck, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Kill la Kill, Rurouni Kenshin, s-CRY-ed, Zoids, Zetman, Yu Yu Hakusho, One Piece, One Punch Man, TTGL, Trigun

Papa Nier: I've done all of the G H I and J characters, though the Marvel and DC characters that have Blakk Jakk on the history I left alone. Shadow Hearts cleared

Qinglong: Feng Shen Ji cleared, Final Fantasy Cleared

Blade: i did biomega, recca, heroic age, karas, 70% of oda piece and bleach (half/half with trinity)

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
OJi0nL69_041219161427lola.jpg

Moon time > Bat time every time

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
How do you check out pages by the way? Elric page is also checked out again. So I can't get rid of the old versions.
It will check itself out automatically in an hour, alas I apologize that this all seems to be in vain.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
OK guys, I greatly appreciate all your efforts but something else is happening here, I think. Not a dent was made in the size of the mysql database. I'm going to have to hire somebody for this.
Outside of the main articles (the fictional ones.)

there are also articles that have multiple version like the Member list, and some other shit

:kannasip maybe this is spread through out the whole wiki. hence we ain't denting it as we only did a small portion.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You guys did hundreds of articles. It should have at least reduced the size a little, but it's exactly the same as before. This seems to be a different problem. It needs professional help since my host won't help at all, which is very disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back