obd streams schedule discussion thread

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
AEW has a crossover show with New Japan this Sunday, Forbidden Door. Fortunately, there's only nine matches on the main card which is much more reasonable for a stream this time. Card looks good but the build's been ass.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
If you want to watch AEW on Sunday we can do that. We'll just have to postpone Brawl until Monday. I only streamed once this week since my workload hasn't changed and won't likely for the time being. Hmm... We may have Dark on Saturday and just roll into next week with a Brawl like I said. We got some heat coming at the end of this month!

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Forbidden Door tonight at 8. The pre-show starts at 7 but fuck that. You can watch that on youtube later.

Here's the card. A much more reasonable nine matches rather than the 13 from a month ago.
  • Interim AEW Championship: Jon Moxley vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi.
  • IWGP Championship: Jay White (c) vs. "Hangman" Adam Page vs. Adam Cole vs. Kazuchika Okada.
  • Zack Sabre Jr. vs. mystery opponent.
  • AEW Women's Championship: Thunda Rosa (c) vs. Toni Storm.
  • AEW All-Atlantic Championship: Malakai Black vs. Miro vs. Clark Connors vs Pac.
  • Chris Jericho, Sammy Guevara and Minoru Suzuki vs. Eddie Kingston, Wheeler Yuta and Shota Umina.
  • Winner-take-all Ring of Honor and IWGP Tag Title match: FTR vs. Roppongi Vice vs. United Empire.
  • Will Ospreay vs. Orange Cassidy.
  • The Young Bucks, El Phantasmo and Himuleo vs. Sting, Darby Allin, Shingo Takagi and Hiromu Takahashi.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
just naming series we have watched in the streams (don't count the glimpser or few scenes we watch), so far

- most of dub shinzo
- the tekken anime
- several pwrrangers series
- getter robo ova series
- many movies, including live action adaptations of from manga/anime (casshern, jjba. bleach, crows, etc)

and our ongoing stream project stuff, is even longer, but we are at good pace, so far

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We will be screening the Mummy on whatever day our Halloween-themed theater will be, probably the 28th or 29th judging by the calendar.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We watched the Mummy also. You weren't there.

Thinking of doing my own sci-fi and cyberpunk specialty related streams some nights. Maybe every Tuesday or something, unless I'm out or Brawl is premiering. Thinking about it, this could be a good way to get people to sign up for youtube memberships or Patreon. Interactions with creators bring people in. A good lower tier option.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
R.e19abc50d23422b340d39631e6f97e6c

Ooh child

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Think I'll stream myself tonight the first time unless me and Nihilus are recording Brawl. Maybe 7:30-10.

7:30: Wrestling

8:00 Slayers TRY

8:30-9:30 - Bubblegum Crisis 2040

9:30 - Feng Shen Ji?

Back