Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello fellow Mafia hosts and players!

We are thrilled to welcome you back for another year here on OLF. While @Worst and I had great ambitions of creating a separate app to help hosts manage their games, I also came to the realization that having two separate applications that don't entirely sync up with one another would not be very useful to you all, let alone having to manage the app on my own as soon as @Worst gets bored :P

With that being said, I am here today to give back to all of you and provide you with a reason to continue hosting and playing games here, all while continuing to kick back and making this place your chill zone in the process.

Today I present to you our very own Mafioso host tools! What are these tools, you say? They are simply thread tools added to threads specifically created here in the Mafia section on OLF, with the exclusion being the archives for obvious reasons. These tools are currently only available to thread starters, or simply "hosts", to which they can turn these features on and off at any time they wish. These tools allow for more customization in terms of game mechanics, from being able to lock/unlock your game threads during the night phases to even disabling/enabling thread post reactions as you see fit.

Below is a showcase of the available tools at your disposal as a Mafia game host.

Locking/Unlocking Threads
nCfqxZx.png
OXxpnZO.png

Disabling/Enabling Post Reacting
Y8NKbPn.png
oiKf5je.png

While these may seem like small features, developing XenForo addons require a significant investment of time and effort to tune them to our needs here on OLF. I dedicated numerous hours to researching the best approaches for implementing these functionalities, so I encourage you not to let them go to waste! If you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions for additional features, please don't hesitate to respond here.

Finally, stay tuned for an upcoming feature-rich OLF Mafia-related addon, which will include functionalities such as player phase voting, vote management, role selection and assignment, faction selection and assignment, etc. Exciting developments are on the way!

Back