• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece 1028 Spoiler Thread/discussion

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

MrBopo

Paramount
I just realized that the big mom pirates should be near the wg ships. If cp0 defeat them then big mom is 100% going down this arc

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
King with his fullpower attack can't even scratch Queen

Sanji Grill Shot knocked Queen down

For now Sanji ap looks more impressive than King. King vs Queen extreme diff either way.

Last edited:

MrBopo

Paramount
King with his fullpower attack can't even scratch Queen

Sanji Grill Shot knocked Queen down

For now Sanji ap looks more impressive than Queen. King vs Queen extreme diff either way.
Ye I feel like king and queen are close in strength. The stength difference would be 20 Doriki

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
I am certain King and Sanji are of same bloodline .

I just checked wci chapters Judge even had eagle symbol that represent imperial eagle used in war motif since German empire started.
I am certain King is war eagle an ancient race of lunarian sub human that were used for wars .

Its possible Vinsmoke were descendants of this Lunaria race at some point they mixed with humans and Sanji unleashed the lost clans bloodline . Hey its theory but makes whole sense and answers what Judge was tryng to experiment .

MrBopo

Paramount
It's a popular theory that judge/germs 66 are descents of lunarians. Yuderon just recently made a vid about it