One Piece 1028 Spoiler Thread/discussion

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Sanji finally unlocked exoskeleton we all wanted holy jesus it done . Also good bye raid suit to me its useless now unless sanji decides to peep on females with it lmao .

MrBopo

Paramount
I am confused with this. So it was natural inside him ?
Originally Sanji made dj by spinning his leg. Then later one his dj started to get powered by his emotions as sene in thriller bark when he gets so angry he sets himself on fire.

The whole lunarian talk and Oda considering Sanji to be a devil fruit/alien makes it look more like it wasn't from judges modification

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Originally Sanji made dj by spinning his leg. Then later one his dj started to get powered by his emotions as sene in thriller bark when he gets so angry he sets himself on fire.

The whole lunarian talk and Oda considering Sanji to be a devil fruit/alien makes it look more like it wasn't from judges modification
Well said .

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
I'm predicting the next 2 chapters are focused on finishing Sanji vs Queen, and will also wrap up hopefully Raizo's fight in them as well. Then maybe 2 more chapters for Zoro vs King and wrapping up the rest of the background fights, except for Killer and Hawkins, cuz I expect that fight to be wrapped up when the focus is on Big Mom vs Law and Kidd. I can see that lasting another 2 chapters. Anything else need to be wrapped up before we go back to Luffy vs Kaido? If not then we might be starting the final fight in about 6 chapters. To be safe I'd guess 6-10 chapters, since Oda might spend 1 or 2 on Raizo, yall know how he is sometimes lmao

MrBopo

Paramount
I'm predicting the next 2 chapters are focused on finishing Sanji vs Queen, and will also wrap up hopefully Raizo's fight in them as well. Then maybe 2 more chapters for Zoro vs King and wrapping up the rest of the background fights, except for Killer and Hawkins, cuz I expect that fight to be wrapped up when the focus is on Big Mom vs Law and Kidd. I can see that lasting another 2 chapters. Anything else need to be wrapped up before we go back to Luffy vs Kaido? If not then we might be starting the final fight in about 6 chapters. To be safe I'd guess 6-10 chapters, since Oda might spend 1 or 2 on Raizo, yall know how he is sometimes lmao
Queen most likely to be defeated chapter 1031,Apoo vs Drake and killer vs Hawkins need to wrap up first

Back