One Piece 1029: Spoilers/Discussion thread

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

Did you like Sanji's powerup?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrBopo

Paramount
I don't see why he can't CoC as well. :maybe
I think he will get it tbh. My head cannon is that law hasnt awoken it as he was just throwing his life away to get revenge and not on being a true captain to protect and achieve something

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
I like the idea that characters who have but D and CoC are extremely rare even in the New World and all of them are PK material.

Like, so far the only people confirmed to be in that club are Luffy, Ace and Roger.

Kid has CoC but not D. Law had D but not CoC. Luffy is the one who has both so he can rise to the top.

Law is fated to help bring the dawn, but not as a king, but a supporter. Kid is fated to be a king, but not THE king, the one who will bring the dawn.

So overall it's fine if Law doesn't get the same feats as Kid. That's not what his role in the story is. But he will stick around as a key character in the plot until the end.

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
I like the idea that characters who have but D and CoC are extremely rare even in the New World and all of them are PK material.

Like, so far the only people confirmed to be in that club are Luffy, Ace and Roger.

Kid has CoC but not D. Law had D but not CoC. Luffy is the one who has both so he can rise to the top.

Law is fated to help bring the dawn, but not as a king, but a supporter. Kid is fated to be a king, but not THE king, the one who will bring the dawn.

So overall it's fine if Law doesn't get the same feats as Kid. That's not what his role in the story is. But he will stick around as a key character in the plot until the end.
I think Law will die , I cant see Law being side support for luffy given both are Ds and competing for same position.

Have you noticed all the Ds in the manga have huge death flag . I am adding Garp, Dragon as well its possible luffy will be last survivng one in his clan .

I predict Garp, Law , Dragon , Blackbeard will all die by end of series making him sole survivor . Just prediction from how i look at the manga so far .

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Btw anyone saw familiar looking devil hawkins unleashed in his fight against killer looks eerily similar to Grandmother Korzumi .

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
All right this link will help : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Vodou#Soul

At bodily death, the gwo bònanje join the Ginen, or ancestral spirits, while the ti bònanj proceeds to the afterlife to face judgement before Bondyé. This idea of judgement before Bondyé is more common in urban areas, having been influenced by Roman Catholicism, while in the Haitian mountains it is more common for Vodouists to believe that the ti bònanj dissolves into the navel of the earth nine days after death.[154] It is believed that the gwo-bon-anj stays in Ginen for a year and a day before being absorbed into the family of the Gede.[155] Ginen is often identified as being located beneath the sea, under the earth, or above the sky.

Vodouists hold that the spirits of dead humans are different from the Guédé, who are regarded as lwa. Vodouists believe that the dead continue to participate in human affairs,requiring sacrifices. It does not teach the existence of any afterlife realm akin to the Christian ideas of heaven and hell.[159] Rather, in Vodou the spirits of the dead are believed to often complain that their own realm is cold and damp and that they suffer from hunger.

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent

Also check this lady and Korzumi grandmother wears exactly the same attire in that image . I am really curious what do you guys think . Its possible she met Hawkin's clan and taught them vodoo technique . There is some reason he is in wano tbh .

Back