One Piece 1030 Spoiler/Discussion Thread!

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

How Trash is Hawkins?

• Trash

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Charlos > Hawkins

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Delta Shell

Preeminent
I wonder what a Law awakening would be. His DF can already do everything. All I can think of is bigger rooms and bypassing haki.

Velkuvrana

Notorious
Law's Awakening could feature healing abilities, Slow(ga)/Haste(ga) techniques and even perhaps regeneration )Would be dope if Law could give Kidd his lost arm back but that's stretching his DF too far). At the beginning of his awakening, I can see Law healing Kidd a bit to help him recover from Hawkins' skull bashing.

Kidd could perhaps gain defensive ability and maybe extend his magnetism from purely metal objects to earth itself, maybe concrete(?). That or his magnetism gets a massive range boost and he launches a King Kong Gun style punch with all the swords/shields/hammers/etc. from the raid groups collectively.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Law's Awakening could feature healing abilities, Slow(ga)/Haste(ga) techniques and even perhaps regeneration )Would be dope if Law could give Kidd his lost arm back but that's stretching his DF too far). At the beginning of his awakening, I can see Law healing Kidd a bit to help him recover from Hawkins' skull bashing.

Kidd could perhaps gain defensive ability and maybe extend his magnetism from purely metal objects to earth itself, maybe concrete(?). That or his magnetism gets a massive range boost and he launches a King Kong Gun style punch with all the swords/shields/hammers/etc. from the raid groups collectively.
I don't think that would be too much for his DF ability. There were talks of immortality, I don't see why the ability to restore limbs and regenerate from almost everything would be too much. If anything, it would fit right in.

As for Kid, real-world science isn't exactly incoporated into OP, I could see him doing some crazy shit like controling/messing with one's brain using an electromagnetic field. Maybe even create some very destructive forces like a mini magneta or pulsar of sorts.

I could definitely see Kid and Law doing a sick combo attack involving Gamma Knife and an electromagnetic field used to maybe somehow extend it and make it a ranged attack with bigger AoE. Now that I think about it, they have some very serious potential for combo attacks, that could be insane. I think maybe Oda put them together for that reason.

Velkuvrana

Notorious
I could also see Law getting an upgraded Gamma Knife that can be launched long range like Zoro's dragon slash on the Rooftop and it fucks up Big Mom's body permenantely. She's the only Yonkou (including Luffy), without some sort of scar/permenanre injury so far.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Today at 9:01 PM
New #3
Little Spoiler, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

- Chapter 1,030: “Echoes the impermanence of all things”.
- Apoo and Drake discuss about to create an alliance, they are with Numbers 1, 2 and 3.
- Orochi orders Kanjuurou to end everything in Onigashima's castle. Kanjuurou creates a giant fire demon.
- Law and Kid “awakened” their abilites, but they only can use them as their last resort.
- Law can attack Big Mom from inside her body and Kid turns Big Mom into a giant magnet.
- No break next week. Jump cover and Color Spread for One Piece in next chapter.

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Interested in Law's Awakening given his ability with ope fruit there is genuine chance big mom is in for tough fight. . I think there is good chance luffy will awaken it as well against kaido.

Sabo

Preeminent
Interested in Law's Awakening given his ability with ope fruit there is genuine chance big mom is in for tough fight. .
I think there is good chance luffy will awaken it as well against kaido.
G5 Luffy is guarantee, but whether it is awakening or not is yet is yet to be determined.

I rather it not be awakening yet though.

Ren

Kami Tenchi
Talk away !
Apoo and Drake speak in secret, it seems that Apoo has left Kaidou.
- It seems that they want to make an alliance between the two, that they do not really belong to either side.
- The lower half of Kinemon's body is found running down the stairs that connect the 1st with the 2nd floor.
- It seems that Kaidou cut him in half, but Kinemon is still alive because he thinks that the cut that Law made in Punk Hazard did not stick well.
- It seems that Kanjuurou creates the fire demon youkai with his last breath.
- It is a demon that burns everything in its path and that can pass through walls.
- Orochi's objective is for him to reach the arsenal of weapons and turn them on so that everything explodes (Orochi is fine somewhere in the castle).
- Law and Kid's powers have "awakened" but they are not easy to use because they consume a lot of energy.
- Law attacks Big Mom with 2 new techniques called "KROOM" and "Anesthesia".
= It seems that with "KROOM" Law can attack the inside of Big Mom's body.
- Kid uses a new attack called "Assignment" with which he makes all the weapons and metal around him hit Big Mom because he attracts them like a magnet.

Back