• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Deliberately wanking a character does more harm than good for their fandom. If you want to be taken seriously as a representative for a character then you have to be willing to acknowledge their limitations, otherwise you come across as a clown whose opinions should be disregarded.

Funny you bring up the Zoro fans because that's a fight they've been on the losing end of for years now.
I know Katakuri limitation is if he fights someone with FS+Snakeman speed. Law and Kidd don't have those. They are not what the limit of Katakuri's strength is.

Users who ignore WCI like you are clowns thinking higher AP=being stronger than Katakuri when WCI debunks this.

Zoro has advCoC. He has the right to be wanked above Katakuri unlike Kidd and Law.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Isn't big mom vastly tronger than katakuri anyway? Wouldn't fighting her and not losing immediately mean they could fight katakuri just fine?

Also @Jailor wanking anyone is frowned upon.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Yall nibbas are talking to a fucking wall :skully . This site must be doing something right if it allows us to clown on this type of stupid bullshit :mjlol.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
popcorn_2.gif

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Isn't big mom vastly tronger than katakuri anyway? Wouldn't fighting her and not losing immediately mean they could fight katakuri just fine?

Also @Jailor wanking anyone is frowned upon.
Fighting Big Mom 2 on 1 so of course they didn't lose immediately. 1 on 1 they die. Kaido could have killed Law in chapter 1010 after he hit Law with TB.

Yall nibbas are talking to a fucking wall :skully . This site must be doing something right if it allows us to clown on this type of stupid bullshit :mjlol.
You mean users here who ignore FS and Snakeman are what needed to beat Katakuri? Do you skip WCI or you came here just to act like a smartass?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Fighting Big Mom 2 on 1 so of course they didn't lose immediately. 1 on 1 they die. Kaido could have killed Law in chapter 1010 after he hit Law with TB.

You mean users here who ignore FS and Snakeman are what needed to beat Katakuri? Do you skip WCI or you came here just to act like a smartass?
Going on about "coulda" is stupid in this sense since Katakuri could have beaten luffy easily if he didn't injure himself and just never let the dude get to snakeman .

Stop talking about what is. Also FS isn't a be all end all power. As soon across numerous different fictions. Spider-Mans spider sense is better than FS and that shit isn't Invincible so calm down

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Going on about "coulda" is stupid in this sense since Katakuri could have beaten luffy easily if he didn't injure himself and just never let the dude get to snakeman .

Stop talking about what is. Also FS isn't a be all end all power. As soon across numerous different fictions. Spider-Mans spider sense is better than FS and that shit isn't Invincible so calm down
It's the fact though. Kaido 1 shot Law and didn't finish him off.

You're right Katakuri let Luffy use Snakeman. I never argued about that. Katakuri could have won if he didn't let Luffy use Snakeman.

WCI shows FS and Snakeman speed are required to beat Katakuri. Blame Oda for making Kidd and Law beating BM without showing FS and Snakeman speed

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It's the fact though. Kaido 1 shot Law and didn't finish him off.

You're right Katakuri let Luffy use Snakeman. I never argued about that. Katakuri could have won if he didn't let Luffy use Snakeman.

WCI shows FS and Snakeman speed are required to beat Katakuri. Blame Oda for making Kidd and Law beating BM without showing FS and Snakeman speed
WCI showed that FS and Snakeman are what LUFFY needed to beat Katakuri. It doesn't show what is needed for anyone to beat Katakuri. And hell even then the speed and fs alone wasn't enough to beat katakuri as again Luffy would never have gotten as far as he did if Kata didn't injure himself and if Kata didn't stop to eat fucking donuts mid fight.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
:mjpls well he got one thing right eh boys. If you were watching a shit race car driver constantly hit walls wouldn't you want to see the inevitable crash? Think of my perspective here man:mjlol.
He's only here cause I'm trying to be lenient with him but he's making it super difficult
Patience of a damn saint then :skully. I legit feel like I've learned more about One Piece in a couple of minutes than that nibba has in (presumably) years and I barely read the damn manga :kobeha.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
WCI showed that FS and Snakeman are what LUFFY needed to beat Katakuri. It doesn't show what is needed for anyone to beat Katakuri. And hell even then the speed and fs alone wasn't enough to beat katakuri as again Luffy would never have gotten as far as he did if Kata didn't injure himself and if Kata didn't stop to eat fucking donuts mid fight.
Not only Luffy. Other fighters also need FS and Snakeman speed if they want to hit him. there is no distinction between Luffy and other fighters. if Luffy needs FS and Snakeman speed to hit Katakuri, other fighters also need it unless they have broken df or advCoC

Katakuri also stabbed Luffy with Mogura. They're about even.
:mjpls well he got one thing right eh boys. If you were watching a shit race car driver constantly hit walls wouldn't you want to see the inevitable crash? Think of my perspective here man:mjlol.
:kobeha

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Im mean regardless it's pretty clear Law and Kidd are above Katakuri's weight class at the moment.

Let's see what Katakuri does when he returns.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Not only Luffy. Other fighters also need FS and Snakeman speed if they want to hit him. there is no distinction between Luffy and other fighters. if Luffy needs FS and Snakeman speed to hit Katakuri, other fighters also need it unless they have broken df or advCoC
Nope, it only showed what Luffy needed to beat him. As much as speed plays a factor in a fight, it's not the be all end all that you think it is.

Let's say for arguments sake that Fujitora wasn't as fast as Luffy. He would absolutely dumpster the fuck outta katakauri and there would be nothing the man could do about it. Why? Because it's not just speed that let's you win fights.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Love how people ignore FS and Snakeman speed required to hit him when debating Law/Kidd vs Katakuri. They forgot that Boundman Luffy with King Kong Gun ap that wrecked Dressrosa chose to go Snakeman instead of Boundman because he knew ap was useless against katakuri.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Nope, it only showed what Luffy needed to beat him. As much as speed plays a factor in a fight, it's not the be all end all that you think it is.

Let's say for arguments sake that Fujitora wasn't as fast as Luffy. He would absolutely dumpster the fuck outta katakauri and there would be nothing the man could do about it. Why? Because it's not just speed that let's you win fights.
Eh nope. Other fighters also need it unless they have broken df or advCoC. There is no distinction between Luffy and other fighters. What you said is headannon which is based on nothing

Fujitora has broken df. Luffy has rubber df. Fujitora can use his op df to overcome FS. Kidd df is not broken. He needs to touch his opponent to use assign. Law df costs his stamina and is useless against Doflamingo. They need FS and Snakeman speed to hit Katakuri.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Eh nope. Other fighters also need it unless they have broken df or advCoC. There is no distinction between Luffy and other fighters. What you said is headannon which is based on nothing

Fujitora has broken df. Luffy has rubber df. Fujitora can use his op df to overcome FS. Kidd df is not broken. He needs to touch his opponent to use assign. Law df costs his stamina and is useless against Doflamingo. They need FS and Snakeman speed to hit Katakuri.
I like how you disagreed with me and agreed with me at the same time. That's funny.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Law can literally do what he did to smoker and katakuri would have no answer to it because FS doesn't help when your opponent can just telelport your ass around

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
I like how you disagreed with me and agreed with me at the same time. That's funny.
Fujitora's broken df is not applicable to Law and Kidd. Kidd needs to touch his opponents to use Assign. Law df costs his stamina. Didn't work against Doflamingo.

We also saw how Law fared against kaido 1 on 1. he got blitzed and Kaido spared his life in chapter 1010. But we never saw Fujitora got that treatment from any top tier.

Law can literally do what he did to smoker and katakuri would have no answer to it because FS doesn't help when your opponent can just telelport your ass around
His teleportation didn't work against Doflamingo.

Back