• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Great Potato

Preeminent
I knew Turrin was a lost cause when actually thinks he can beat GP in a debate.

He certainly changed his tune quickly from "you guys are on drugs and suck at power-scaling if you think Moria wins" to "it's understandable if you think Moria wins this thread's scenario" once I actually responded to his comment. Also instantly backed off his false claim that Moria was one-shot and immediately shifted the goalpost elsewhere.

Lurko

Preeminent
The Legion of Sanji!!
one piece diable jambe GIF

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He certainly changed his tune quickly from "you guys are on drugs and suck at power-scaling if you think Moria wins" to "it's understandable if you think Moria wins this thread's scenario" once I actually responded to his comment. Also instantly backed off his false claim that Moria was one-shot and immediately shifted the goalpost elsewhere.
It reminds me of the time he said Lucci oneshotted Luffy in W7. When I showed him the proof that didn't one shot Luffy or Zoro I never heard from him again.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He literally went from Luffy blueno Meme, to Kidd soloing Mom, to he always knew Law was strong in a matter of 6 months.

Great Potato

Preeminent
I do quite enjoy the chapters of the BM fight where Oda debunks arguments for me.

Kid and Law would be dead if Big Mom was using CoC
Next Chapter: "Big Mom's CoC is spreading across the entire floor from the fight!"

Sanji is more durable than any of the RT5 because he tanked a slash from Queen
Next Chapter: Kid tanks Mama Raid while on the floor defenseless

Kid loses to King because he's weak to fire
Next Chapter: Kid tanks Misery without breaking a sweat

Kid and Law can't solo the non-RT5 supernova because Apoo's attacks are too tricky
Next Chapter: Law suddenly has Rosinante's DF

The arguments people made for King > Law are also looking even more hilarious now that Law somehow mastered a more advanced version of Firefox style off-screen that he doesn't even need his DF to use.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I do quite enjoy the chapters of the BM fight where Oda debunks arguments for me.

Kid and Law would be dead if Big Mom was using CoC
Next Chapter: "Big Mom's CoC is spreading across the entire floor from the fight!"

Sanji is more durable than any of the RT5 because he tanked a slash from Queen
Next Chapter: Kid tanks Mama Raid while on the floor defenseless

Kid loses to King because he's weak to fire
Next Chapter: Kid tanks Misery without breaking a sweat

Kid and Law can't solo the non-RT5 supernova because Apoo's attacks are too tricky
Next Chapter: Law suddenly has Rosinante's DF

The arguments people made for King > Law are also looking even more hilarious now that Law somehow mastered a more advanced version of Firefox style off-screen that he doesn't even need his DF to use.
Who tf are making these dumbass claims

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Feats this week.

Kidd's attack did nothing lol.

Mom can instantly grab souls to Regen her in the middle of fight in masses.

Law can create a room to block all the noise.

Law overpowered Big Mom's Misery.

Law created a room twice the size of the flower capital.

Law's PW is three times the length atleast of Onigashima.

Yamato was able to use her ice to block a nuke explosion.

Kidd really just broke the floor.....that Law already broke previously.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This could yield an insane result.

And holy shit, that explosion was massive. And that was just ONE bomb out of a whole ass basement.
Yeah and Law was able to create a room to cover it all.

So at full health he can create a slash that large.

I'll calc if now to make life easier.

Great Potato

Preeminent
Bit strange to me how Oda chose to portray the ultimate attacks. The last chapter Big Mom is on the floor messed up with broken bones from taking shock wille and Punk Corna Dio, she is then terrified to take the mechanical bull again and makes a big effort to avoid getting hit. Then Law hits her with Punctured Wille and Oda sets up Damned Punk to be Kid's trump card to close it out, but she seems to take it much better than the supposedly weaker moves they nailed her with just earlier.

Anyways, a note on Damned Punk, it seems that Kid can amp up the firepower of the thing quite a bit. Big Mom is able to endure the laser largely undamaged for most of the chapter, but near the end Kid says "have another: Damned Punk", and evidently increases the firepower as BM screams in pain with her tongue out and the floor instantly collapses upon him doing so.

Not entirely sure how Oda wanted us to view this finale. Big Mom says the attack tickles and the fodder claim that she doesn't look anywhere near death's door, but then Oda has both Kid and Law say that those are her "last gasps" and "death screeches" and clearly we were meant to view that as a badass declaration of them closing in on victory and not two delusional fools who are talking out of their ass, especially since she was indeed defeated by the end of the chapter.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Bit strange to me how Oda chose to portray the ultimate attacks. The last chapter Big Mom is on the floor messed up with broken bones from taking shock wille and Punk Corna Dio, she is then terrified to take the mechanical bull again and makes a big effort to avoid getting hit. Then Law hits her with Punctured Wille and Oda sets up Damned Punk to be Kid's trump card to close it out, but she seems to take it much better than the supposedly weaker moves they nailed her with just earlier.

Anyways, a note on Damned Punk, it seems that Kid can amp up the firepower of the thing quite a bit. Big Mom is able to endure the laser largely undamaged for most of the chapter, but near the end Kid says "have another: Damned Punk", and evidently increases the firepower as BM screams in pain with her tongue out and the floor instantly collapses upon him doing so.

Not entirely sure how Oda wanted us to view this finale. Big Mom says the attack tickles and the fodder claim that she doesn't look anywhere near death's door, but then Oda has both Kid and Law say that those are her "last gasps" and "death screeches" and clearly we were meant to view that as a badass declaration of them closing in on victory and not two delusional fools who are talking out of their ass, especially since she was indeed defeated by the end of the chapter.
For me the feats speak for themselves. She took multiple explosions (once in the armory and a larger one in the crater) after Kidd’s final attack and is still gonna survive given her final words. So what they had left in the tank wasn’t enough to KO her through their own power.

And until Kaido performs a feat of a similar caliber to her taking an explosion of that magnitude in a worn down state I’m putting her above him in durability but still giving him endurance over her.

And it looks like most of the OL is agreeing with me on that given the responses and poll results I got with the thread I posted in the telegrams :maybe

Back