• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean let's be honest. Law and Kidd can hold off Kaidou for 15 minutes like Yamato did. Let's not lie to ourselves about this.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Kaido didn't even use his Drunken Mode against Yamato while Big Mom went all out against Kids and Law so

He hasn't proven anything though?
op_main_act_1039_009.png
op_main_act_1039_010.png
Post where I said he could never tag her.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Sheesh, that final page. Also, I've read that there might be an early chapter next week like we usually get at the end of every year. Which means 3 weeks without a chapter T_T

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Who you think wins's Sabo or Current Sanji?
Sabo.

Sabo when he was a boy was on par with Ace. Who had an exceptional growth rate. In the special which is canon. He was able to blitz Kuma pretty easily as a boy. Kuma was not going hard. But it shows how fast a learner Sabo is.

Sabo without his DF was easily able to overpower Diamente and Burgess. Once he got the fruit with no training he was able to spar with Fujitora. Even made Fujitora have to try. Plus he one shotted a VA in similar fashion to Whitebeard.

Plus apparently Fujitora and Greenbull had a hard time holding down the commanders. So that's another good sign for Sabo.

Sabo is about where Ace would be at right now if still alive. Sabo should be Admiral level when he comes back.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Sabo.

Sabo when he was a boy was on par with Ace. Who had an exceptional growth rate. In the special which is canon. He was able to blitz Kuma pretty easily as a boy. Kuma was not going hard. But it shows how fast a learner Sabo is.

Sabo without his DF was easily able to overpower Diamente and Burgess. Once he got the fruit with no training he was able to spar with Fujitora. Even made Fujitora have to try. Plus he one shotted a VA in similar fashion to Whitebeard.

Plus apparently Fujitora and Greenbull had a hard time holding down the commanders. So that's another good sign for Sabo.

Sabo is about where Ace would be at right now if still alive. Sabo should be Admiral level when he comes back.
what special was that?

Lurko

Preeminent
Sabo.

I agree he'll be admiral level next time but I feel Sanji could give him a hard because he's a good match-up and will get stronger before they could fight.

Back