• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I was told yesterday that Narrative > Feats. Because Feats are inconsistent and Narrative is less inconsistent. By prominent OLers. @ChaosTheory123 so that's really how most of the section sets its standards.
by narrative law can fuck with space so what the hell is zoro gonna do about that??? he isn’t yonkou level, his haki isn’t shaking that off

that argument doesnt even support them???

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
When they say feats are inconsistent. What they mean is that one characters feats is better than the one I like.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
I don’t think people actually know what arguing from the narrative even means now

Eg Chaos brought up recently stars having Ki in dragon ball, so this could be reasonable grounds to assume solar system Cell is legit because he would have been able to sense how much ki the sun and other planets have etc

saying zoro>law because zoro will become wss, something that…hasn’t even happened yet, isn’t the same thing at all

Great Potato

Preeminent
The amount of spin it takes to view Kid and Law getting crushed by Shanks and Blackbeard as somehow being hype for Zoro as though he somehow scales to those feats is impressive. The Rooftop Zoro they claim can compete with Emperors was getting ragdolled by King, who was portrayed as fodder material to Aramaki, who nearly had a stroke at the presence of Shanks.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
The amount of spin it takes to view Kid and Law getting crushed by Shanks and Blackbeard as somehow being hype for Zoro as though he somehow scales to those feats is impressive. The Rooftop Zoro they claim can compete with Emperors was getting ragdolled by King, who was portrayed as fodder material to Aramaki, who nearly had a stroke at the presence of Shanks.
I mean, I was told Killer on the rooftop was "mid-diff" to Zoro despite the fact I can directly link feats where they show parity that same part of the fight *shrugs*

Tangible evidence doesn't seem to matter in the face of desire (because why give me evidence to back their claim when they can use buzz words to describe difficulty) :maybe

Only thing Zoro had on the rooftop was unconscious use of ACoC with Ashura and that just hit outside his weight class anyway

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You can even use Basil Hawkins that Zoro had to effort into beating but Killer when Killer decided it was done he low diffed Hawkins.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Narrative Arguments work in this example:

Kaidou uses the invisible wind slashes, turns the tide of battle against the Scabbards, and they start losing limbs.

Kaidou uses the invisible wind slashes against the Rooftop 5. They all avoid/deflect is very casually and the real battle starts.

From this you can tell the narrative is saying the novas are a different breed to the scabbards.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the only thing I can say here is King and Queen were both recovering from their beatdowns but they still wouldve lost to Ryokugyu regardless so it’s kind of a moot point

still insane to somehow think Law and Kidd getting folded by yonkou=zoro is stronger

zoro piece readers are the most illiterate manga fans ive ever encountered

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
the only thing I can say here is King and Queen were both recovering from their beatdowns but they still wouldve lost to Ryokugyu regardless so it’s kind of a moot point

still insane to somehow think Law and Kidd getting folded by yonkou=zoro is stronger

zoro piece readers are the most illiterate manga fans ive ever encountered
Listen man.

Hang out in the OL for an hour and you'll hear some wild shit.

Some members have Mihawk > Roger and Prime Ryuuma = Joy Boy

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We don't even know if Joy Boy is a person or a concept and people are putting Ryuuma equal to him. lol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Listen man.

Hang out in the OL for an hour and you'll hear some wild shit.

Some members have Mihawk > Roger and Prime Ryuuma = Joy Boy
there’s tons of zoro piece guys on twitter so i see all kinds of nutty shit

like they genuinely believed Zoro was going to kill Kaido :giogio

after 1000+ chapters of Luffy being the one to beat every main arc villain and not kill any of them

being a Zoro fan is suffering in this community

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Fans can make being a fan of a given character insufferable

Zoro's got a number of great moments, not here for the fandom collectively giving him head though :skully

Back