• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@ChaosTheory123

4th Dimension is a known liar and stone waller. I rmember asking him for scans durinng a bleach debate and he never posted them. Just kept telling me what happened etc. God and now that JJK is one of his series, thats going to be another series the OBD is going to hate talking about.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
@ChaosTheory123

4th Dimension is a known liar and stone waller. I rmember asking him for scans durinng a bleach debate and he never posted them. Just kept telling me what happened etc. God and now that JJK is one of his series, thats going to be another series the OBD is going to hate talking about.
That's about the only thing I remember him for tbh :skully

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
just-reminding-you-why-hes-top-5-argue-with-goda-v0-oxbvhbeyk9wa1.jpg

the memes, aint stopping :heston

El Hermano

Acclaimed
qYoTogI.png

ChatGPT has spoken :maybe

Slight correction: Well, Kizaru doesn't scale to 18 exaton(as of yet) but rather 4, still, the answer remains the same considering the this is still an insane level of energy we're talking about.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

First hint by Redon, and as usual is nothing of substance but, at last, we're off to the races.

bowser is a turtle=Pekoms will return. Train=the Puffing Tom will carry him back to Egghead to rescue the straw hats after Kizaru one shots Vegapunk’s mecha. “Activated” refers to Pacifista protocols being re-triggered in the original Kuma right as he reaches EggHead

Back