• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Optimus Prime Super Mode (Transformers: Cybertron) runs a Dragon Ball GT Gauntlet

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Rewatched some peak fiction recently and realized we were actually extremely conservative with our estimates of Cybertron characters
This is Optimus in Super Mode EOS as he was during his final fight with Galvatron

Feats/scaling for Optimus
He also scales to this obligatory scan

speed equal because depending on what you scale Optimus too he either gets blitzed or statues everyone to hell and back

He fights the following characters in order

Ledgic

General RIlldo

Super Android 17

Golden Great Ape Baby

Omega Shenron

Round 2: Optimus gets access to Rhisling if he can't clear

all fights take place in @Crimson Dragoon 's backyard

Last edited:

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
My backyard will still look better than OG’s

Anyway, Galvs says the same shit in GF

Kinda depends if you think that rageboost was permanent, and he was also in Sonic Wing mode there instead of regular Super Mode. He’s still way stronger EoS compared to the beginning of the show though

Optimus might be far enough into multi-galaxy level to make it up to Omega Shenron

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
he’s got more hax resistances than anything but it’s mostly from other stories filling us in on things the Matrix/Primus’ energy is immune to

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the Vector avatar, the exact one not a parallel universe version, who can deal with the galaxy erasing entropy waves is the one who constantly fights Megatron all throughout the series. Both Megatron and Optimus get stronger and multiple powerups. Near the end of the series, after dying and evolving into Galvatron, G was using the Omega Lock+Cyber Planet keys to survive Unicron’s black hole which was going to destroy the universe, and Galvatron specifically says he will use this power to create a new universe afterwards.

None of this is hyperbole because
1. we see the Lock counteract the black hole many times
2. Omega Locks actually have pretty casual multiversal feats in other stories, however I am not scaling those to Galvatron, just using it to back up his statements

Now: Optimus doesn’t fully scale to this. However, in Sonic Wing mode him, Scourge, Evac, and Override actually break through Galvatron’s shield and beat him while he has the Lock, that’s a very fair justification for much higher than just galaxy level.

Then EOS, Optimus’ standard Super Mode through the power of shounen powerups is actually stronger than his other forms, as he near perfectly matches Galvatron, only starting to lose after a protracted struggle. At which point Vector Prime’s soul saves him and casually allows him to one-shot Galvatron. So I guess Vector was sandbagging like hell throughout the test of the series or something. He does say in the comics that his power was drained a lot during the search for the keys, and you can argue fighting Ramjet took a lot out of him to explain why he was never able to dispatch Megatron/Galvatron before? (Ramjet is universe+)

It’s kinda weird the way the cross scaling works in this series but not much more egregious than most things tbh

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Vector Prime as a spirit is stronger anyway or has access to more of his true power. He held off Galvatron and was stopping him from coming back to life.

Anyway Megatron in ep 2 (ep 3 in GF) before any of his Cyber Key powerups did make Vector Prime using his own Cyber Key struggle

Megatron actually took that better than Ramjet

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
the only thing that could get Vector’s soul to release Galvatron was…Unicron pulling it out in an AVP thing, and that’s hardly a slight against Vector. Unrelated to this match maybe but Liege Maximo also was soulfucking millions at a time and he would be comparable to Vector (who also absorbed some of Logos Prime’s soul in Beast Wars Reborn)

Just kinda goes to show how cracked even avatars of the 13 are with soul hax and it’s good on Galvatron he could even kinda not be absorbed or obliterated at all in the spirit realm

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Also Vector Prime after just regaining his memories stole the Cyber Caliber from Mogahn the Mass, turned it into Rhisling, then beat his ass by tossing him to the beginning of time

I don’t think that version of Vector Prime there would be stronger than the one we see in BoS Cybertron

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Also Vector Prime after just regaining his memories stole the Cyber Caliber from Mogahn the Mass, turned it into Rhisling, then beat his ass by tossing him to the beginning of time
Mogahn had also been absorbing entire nebulas and stuff too so at the very least it just reinforces the level of power GF/Cybertron top tiers scale to

Vector was chasing him across parallel realities before gaining/remembering his powers to which is UHHHHHH

Also means he can literally fight solar system level+ cosmic beings without any of his powers
I don’t think that version of Vector Prime there would be stronger than the one we see in BoS Cybertron
still think about True Vector’s status being revealed in essentially a throwaway line “oh yeah I stopped universal clusters from being annihilated before. Guess it wasn’t important enough to mention lol”

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
still think about True Vector’s status being revealed in essentially a throwaway line “oh yeah I stopped universal clusters from being annihilated before. Guess it wasn’t important enough to mention lol”
It’s just like when it was offhandedly mentioned that individual incarnations of Unicron can span multiple realities

The question didn’t even ask about that

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
It’s just like when it was offhandedly mentioned that individual incarnations of Unicron can span multiple realities

The question didn’t even ask about that
You know what this made me remember that since Jim Sorenson wrote most of AVP’s answers, and he wrote Beast Wars Uprising, he’s the only guy at Hasbro who remembers the tree of life story and extremely subtly tied it back into canon in a story that had nothing to do with it.

It seems like he loves just throwing insane one-liner obscure bits of info in his stuff.